Pretty in His Eyes- Sai - XxDongCaixX

Name: Yuki Aisu [Ice]

Age: 16

Appearance: raven waist length hair, ice colored eyes, pale snow skin

Outfit:[Similar To Ino] white belly top with black bandages underneath,white skirt with black fishnet underneath,white ninja shoes

Fighting Style: It is like Haku's and she is a survivor of the Yuki clan like him.

Crush: Sai

This is for XxDongCaixX and she owns Aisu.

~

I wonder where I am now? The snow on the ground made everything look the same in this forest.

I have been trying to find the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Konohagakure to be specific but I have become hopelessly lost. I heard rustling from a bush so I went towards the sound hoping to find a person and if it was a rogue I will beat them just like I did with all twenty five of the ones before hand.

I went to the bushes and almost collided with a boy. He wore a black half shirt with his left sleeve short and his right long, a pair of black pants that stopped below his knee, the normal nin shoes, and a Konoha hai-ate was on his forehead.

"Thank Kami!" I said in relief.

The boy's black eyes seemingly looked at me in curiosity as I said it without emotion. I never showed my emotions without getting to know people first to see how they are. His black hair fell flat and it gently swayed to the side as he tilted his head just slightly.

"Could you take me to Konohagakure please?" I asked him nicely.

He continued to look at me for a moment without speaking then finally spoke.

"What is your purpose there?" He asked.

Okay, I guess that was a relevant and necessary question to make sure I had no I'll will for going to Konoha.

"I wish to become a ninja. My clan had cast me out when I was 4 leaving me an orphan with no where to go so I had traveled, training myself in the ways of the ninja on the way," I said with a slight shrug.

He nodded and gave me a fake smile.

"Okay, I will take you to the gatekeepers and they can decide," he said in a fake cheery tone.

He did as he said then left again leaving me with the lazy slackers known as the gatekeepers. I say slackers because they had been sleeping on the job.

My weapons were taken away from me and the two grabbed my arms so I couldn't do anything. I let them and kept a straight face as they basically carried me to the Hokage tower. They knocked on a door and I was pushed into the room.

The first thing I saw was a woman with big breasts, honey blonde hair, and a glare as if she was in a bad mood. I bowed to her and stayed like that.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I am Aisu, Lady Hokage-sama," I said with myself still bowed to her.

"You can look at me, you know?" She stated bluntly. "I am Tsunade, Miss Aisu."

I straightened myself and saw she was inspecting my weapons, senbon needles.

"What are you and why are you here?" She asked as she looked up boredly as if she could be out doing better things.