Childhood Friends - Sasuke - LoverOfBloodyStories

Name: Sora Utau

Age: 18

Looks: light pink hair to waist in a ponytail with bangs hanging to her chin, silver eyes, a short white kimono with black swirl design, black leggings underneath, traditional sandals like Jiraiya's, white rose clip on ponytail

Past: Sora was always a sweet girl. When she met Sasuke when she started the academy she immediately took a liking to him. They hung out now and then but not much for fear of Sakura and Ino. When she heard Sasuke supposedly liked girls with long hair she just looked at the girls and shrugged. She didn't need Sasuke to love her, just so long as she was with him she was fine. When he went to Orochimaru they made a plan. That night Sora left the village too but to train on her own with no help. They planned to meet again and see who was stronger and she was perfectly fine with that.

~

Sora coughed a bit as she woke from sleep her sleep. A nightmare was never welcomed for her and especially when it was about him, Sasuke Uchiha. She thought about the dream. They had finally met after all the long years and he didn't even remember her. It almost made her cry, her best friend not remembering her.

She sighed and walked out of the small cottage she had rented for the past four years or so. She was finally going to leave in search for Sasuke. She went to the landlord's place and told them she was leaving, paying them the amount of money needed, then she left immdiately afterwards towards the Fire Country Boarder. She was heading to Amegakure, the Village Hidden in the Rain.

~

Sasuke thought about the day as he looked at the sky. It had been four years since he left. It was a peaceful day.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOT!!"

Sasuke sighed.

"It was peaceful..." Sasuke mumbled to himself.

He glanced over to Karin and Suigetsu whom were arguing...again... Well, were arguing since at the moment Suigetsu's head was in the ground like an Ostrich. Sasuke looked indifferent but couldn't help visioning a different girl in Karin's place.

Sasuke sighed again and look around at Juugo who was petting the head of a small bird on his shoulder. He looked up at the sky.

"I wonder if she remembers me?" Sasuke whispered. "Where are you Sora?"

~

Sora sneezed. She rubbed her nose.

"Is someone speaking of me?" She asked herself with a small smile.

She gave a small giggled and continued walking. She was almost to the boarder considering she wasn't that far to begin with. It would still take a couple more hours though so she stopped. A little town was nearby, she could smell it on the wind.

Sora followed her nose and sure enough there was a town. An open-air restaurant was right at the edge of town and she headed there immediately. She sat down and was about to get the attention of the cook when she saw a poster. A poster of her when she was younger. It brought back memories.

She giggled as she picture herself when she was younger, with her short, light pink hair in pigtails and the boys on each arm. She used to pull Naruto and Sasuke around anywhere and everywhere with her no matter what. Sora looked below her picture and saw it said:

Wanted

Missing nin Utau Sora

Last seen at age 12

If seen turn in to Konohagakure

Sora frowned. Konoha actually labeled her as a missing nin.