Moon's Pearl - Itachi

Name: Rani Hiruka

Age: 20 (year younger than Itachi)

Looks: long black hair, red eyes, usually wears Itachi's cloak

Personality: tomboyish, likes pranks, hangs out with Hidan often

Crush: Itachi

I do not own Rani Hiruka. She belongs to a friend of mine.

"Really Rani?!" Itachi yelled.

Hidan and I were in the living room trying to stifle our fits of laughter. We couldn't and burst out laughing when Itachi came in the room with pink hair.

"HOLY F*CKING JASHIN! YOU LOOK F*CKING HILARIOUS B*TCH!" Hidan yelled over our laughter.

Itachi scowled at us and his glare hardened. I was unfazed but Hidan visibly shivered as Itachi's onyx eyes glared from me to him. I tried to catch my breath from laughing so hard and got up to walk to Itachi.

"You don't get my cloak today Rani. You both need to learn a lesson." Itachi said with a smirk.

His eyes changed from his onyx eyes to his Sharingan then to his Mangekyou Sharingan. That scared me and I saw Hidan try to make his way to the door slowly.

"You will suffer 72 hours of everything you hate." Itachi said as he turned to Hidan.

Hidan froze in his spot, horror plain on his face. I tried to make my way out the door and was almost there when I heard a thump.

I was right at the door when I was pinned to the wall. I stared into Itachi's eyes. He held my wrists with one hand right above my head. It really didn't help with him being 2 inches taller than me either.

"Nice try Rani. You still have to be punished." He said with a smirk.

I was pulled into the red and black world of Tsukiyomi. I was chained to a pole cross thing and had a frilly pink dress on. I hated them with a passion.

"Itachi!" I called out. "Get me out of this thing now!"

I heard him chuckle and he appeared out of the red mist with a smirk.

"Not likely. Your punishment is the same as Hidan's just his is longer and more tortuous." He said. "I will let you down though but the dress stays."

He unchained me and my feet hit the ground. I ripped and clawed at the dress but to no avail. It wouldn't come off or even rip.

It was so frustrating. I tried and tried but it wouldn't come off. I gave up and Itachi walked over to my sitting form.

"You win Itachi." I huffed.

He chuckled and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up into his arms. He wound them tightly around my waist and wouldn't let go. I looked up at him.

"Itachi?" I asked.

He just stared down at me and I blushed as he started to get closer. I pulled back a bit but he just tightened his grip on me. He was getting closer and closer until his lips touched mine and his eyes closed completely. I stared at him in shock then kissed him back. The world of Tsukiyomi disappeared and I realized this was real.

I wrapped my arms around us neck and kissed him back even more as he tightened his grip around me. We finally broke apart and we stared into each other's eyes panting and I smiled a devious smile because of an idea I just had.

"You're going to desecrate Hidan's face with sharpie aren't you?" Itachi asked.

"Yes I am." I said as I ran to my room with a chuckling Itachi trailing behind me.

Kitten hopes you liked it!

♪Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\