Panda Bear - ThisIsDarkness - Gaara

Name: Tsuki

Age: 17

Looks: dirty blonde hair halfway down back, green eyes

Personality: innocent but powerful, friendly like Naruto

History: Her family was killed so she has no one. She was never afraid of Gaara but instead thought of him as just misunderstood so she wanted to become his friend. After Naruto changed Gaara’s view they became friends and she visited Gaara and his sibling all the time if she could. She realized she loved him and was always turning to Temari to see what she should do but disregarded her advice usually. Kankurou usually teased but they were friends so it wasn’t bad.

Crush: Gaara

Disclaimer: Tsuki belongs to ThisIsDarkness and Naruto characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

I sighed as I sat at my house bored. Naruto was on missions with his team and so was Shikamaru and his team as well as Lee and his team. I then facepalmed.

“Hinata, Shino, Kiba, and Kurenai.” I said with a smile.

I then jumped up from my bed and jumped out my window landing gracefully on the ground. I then walked off in the direction  of Hinata’s place, the Hyuuga compound. I glanced at the clouds then knocked into something.

“Sorry about that…” A voice said.

I sighed trying to look up at them but they were just a black blob against the sun.

“Sorry, it was my fault.” I said to them smiling.

They gave  me their hand and I took it happily. Once I was up I looked a the person and found it was Gaara. I quickly retracted my hand with a cherry blush.

“S-sorry Kazekage-sama.” I stuttered with a bow.

“Tsuki, you know you don’t have to say that.” He said softly with slight annoyance.

The next thing I knew I was being straightened and his hand was under my chin making me look at him.

“Call me Gaara, just Gaara, Tsuki.” He said softly.

I held in the want to squeal and nodded as best I could with him holding my chin. He looked at me with curiosity as my blush darkened a shade. He let me go but still stared.

“Would you like to accompany me and my siblings back to Suna? Kurenai and her team are coming as well Tsuki.” He said suddenly.

I smiled wide giggling on the inside.

“Of course Gaara-sama!” I said happily.

He glared at me and I cocked my head to the side. I saw his cheeks go a light pink and I wondered why.

“Call me just Gaara…” He mumbled.

“Oh...right…” I mumbled scratching the back of my head.

Gaara smiled at me as I grinned.

“Let’s go.” He said smiling lightly.

I nodded and followed him to the Hokage tower.

“Tsunade-sama, Tsuki had agreed to come with us. Is it alright?” He asked her.

I could have sworn his voice sounded somewhat pleading. Tsunade's eyebrows scrunched together then she smiled.

“Of course Gaara-sama, I don’t mind. However long she wants to stay or you want her to stay she can.” Tsunade said with a sideways glance at me.