Not Such a Drag ((Lemon)) - Ayecaitlin - Shikamaru

Hey everyone! This is dedicated to Ayecaitlin. I hadn't had any contact with you so sorry about the lack of information but I hope you and everyone likes it. Just use your imagination for how you think she looks everyone. X3

Remember this is a LEMON so it has smut and it has cursing to warn you. Thank you and enjoy.

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled.

I turned to my boyfriend Shikamaru.

"Stop with your fucking 'That's so troublesome' or 'That's such a drag' damn it!" I yelled. "Damn it all! We are through!"

I then teleported myself to my house. I was tired of those two lines. All the time it's those two lines!

"Am I troublesome to him?" I asked myself aloud as I paced in my room. "Am I a drag to him? It's always those same lines! If I ask him to come with me to the store or shopping with me or even on a mission he always says those. He doesn't even smile so I don't even know when he's joking or not!"

I groaned to myself and fell backwards onto my bed.

"What am I doing wrong?" I asked myself.

I fell asleep with that thought in my mind.

"Get up!" A voice yelled.

I groaned and fell out of my bed to see Sakura and Ino looking down at me.

"What is it?" I asked grumpily.

"Don't you remember silly?" Ino asked.

"You and Shikamaru have a date today!" Sakura said with a smile.

I scoffed.

"No we don't. We are through. I broke up with him last night. Ask Kiba, he was right there with us..." I said yawning.

Ino's eyes widened and she ran out of my house.

"What do you mean you broke up with him?!" Sakura yelled.

She grabbed the front of my shirt with fire blazing in her eyes then threw me onto my bed. I sighed.

"I'm tired of him always saying everything was a drag or was troublsome. It infuriates me...and...makes me feel bad..." I said softly.

I looked at the bed in front of me. Sakura sighed and I looked up to her. She was pinching the bridg of her nose between her fingers and she eyes were closed.

"He doesn't think that you are really troublesome. You know how he is!" Sakura said to me. "He loves you a lot and is probably bawling his eyes out right now..."

I sighed. I knew she was probably right.

"Go to him and tell him what you told me and trust me, you need to," Sakura said with worry then left.

I sighed again then got dressed. I then headed over to Shikamaru's. Shikamaru's mother Yoshino pointed me back to his room with a sad look. Outside the door was Ino and Chouji. I could hear soft sobs coming from behind Shikamaru's door. I sighed and Ino looked behind at me.

"This is YOUR fault!" Ino yelled.

I looked to the side and Ino grabbed my shoulder as she started shaking me.

"APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!" Ino yelled.

"Ino calm down!" Chouji said as he pulled her off of me then turned to me frowning. "We'll leave you two alone."

I took a deep breath and knocked on Shikamaru's door.

"Who is it?" he asked.

I sighed soflty.