Hammered - dixiegirl19 - Kisame

I own this character but this is going to be dedicated to dixiegirl19. I hope you like it.

Name: Cali Rena

Age: 30

Looks: mid-back length deep ocean blue hair, midnight blue eyes, cat ears and tail, comes up to Kisame's chin

Personality: serious, doesn't talk much unless spoken to or given orders, loves to train and be alone unless with Itachi (best friend), loves nature and water

Crush: Kisame

A beautiful neko girl floated on her back in the shimmering waters of the small lake. Her mid-back length ocean blue hair floated around her head making a halo of sorts. She smiled softly feeling the sun on her skin and the cool water beneath her.

"What are you doing here?" asked a gruff voice.

The woman looked to the bank to see a very tall man with blue-gray tinted skin, navy blue hair that stuck up into the air, blue gill-like markings on his cheeks, and shark-like eyes.

"Swimming...you can join me if you want Kisame..." the woman said softly into the air.

"Alright Cali..." the man said with an eye raised as he got in.

"What's the matter Kisame?" Cali asked him seeing his brow raised.

"Well...I thought cats hated water is all," he said as he swam over to float beside her.

"Not all cats do..." she said and then fell silent.

Kisame knew he was lucky to at least get that out of her with her being so quiet all the time. He didn't say but he like that she was calm and mellow. He liked that she was responsible but also knew how to have fun when the time came.

He smiled at all the fun they had on missions when Itachi didn't want to do anything but read. Kisame knew about Itachi and everything so he didn't bother him much but Cali was a different story entirely. She may act like Itachi at points but he knew somehow that inside she was more like him but just needed help in getting that out.

"Hey Cali..." Kisame said softly to which she hummed in response. "Do you want to go out and get some drinks at the bar or something?"

Kisame's face had a light blush. He couldn't see but Cali's face had a really dark red blush.

"Sure..." she replied evenly despite her racing heart about to jump out of her chest.

She smiled like a schoolgirl inside as she kept up her emotionless facade on the outside. Soon it was getting dark so Cali and Kisame went to the base to get dressed and met outside the base.

Kisame wore a dark blue striped t-shirt with a white long sleeve underneath it and black pants with a pair of nin sandals. Cali on the other hand had on a light blue dress that went down to her knees with darker blue swirls as a design and had on a pair of blue flats that matched her dress.

They walked to the small village they were near and made their way to the bar. After a few (around 15-20) drinks, Cali and Kisame were drunk. They could barely walk themselves anywhere. Cali began dancing seductively not even noticing she was. She was just smiling and having a good time.

She was grabbed around her waist by a man and she began dancing with him. Kisame saw this and knew they were both basically hammered but she was even more drunk than he was which was surprising. He pulled away from the bar and grabbed her from the man.

"Kisame!" Cali whined as she was pulled away.

She then giggled seductively and looked up at him through her lashes. She began grinding on him. He couldn't deny he enjoyed it because he did immensely. He let out a low groan as she ground their hips together. He didn't go along though. He thought it would be taking advantage of her. She wasn't herself and he knew that.

He finally got her to stop and he picked her up bridal style carrying her out of the bar. She began assaulting his neck and he hurried back to the base so he could just get her in her bed. They were going to have huge headaches in the morning. He could already feel it coming.

He finally made it to the base and to his room. Her room was locked and he didn't know where she kept her keys or whatever to get it open. He sat her on his bed and as he walked away he felt her tail wrap around his waist. Nothing really went as planned that night.

~

When Cali woke the next morning she had a headache that hurt everything. She was lying on something but couldn't open her eyes because of the blinding sunlight streaking through the window.

A low groan was heard and Cali squealed and fell off of the bed. She felt cold and realized she had no clothes on. Kisame woke and looked at her as she covered herself.

"What happened last night?!" She squeaked in surprise.

"We both got hammered last night and...um...we...yeah..." Kisame said looking away from her nude body slightly embarrassed.

He thought she didn't like him that way and she him. She blushed 50 shades or red and thought about the new information.

"I'm sorry..." Kisame mumbled.

Cali looked at him in sadness seeing him sad. She crawled back on the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his chest.

"Don't be sorry Kisame," she whispered to him. "I actually like you a lot and whatever happened last night I don't regret it at all."

Cali smiled at him and looked at the marks on his neck blushing.

"Did I do that?" she asked softly.

Kisame chuckled and wrapped his arms around her thin frame.

"Yeah and you're the only one that will..." he said then lied down bringing her with him.

She smiled and they both drifted off back into sleep.

I wanted to make it kind of mature yet adult so I think I did quite well. I hope you all liked it. X3

Koneko

///^_\\\\*//

\\*////_^\\\