Chapter 10

-----No One's Pov-----

They had quite a long shower that the Emperor was quite kissing the bluenette quite deeply that their tounge softly touch, raising one leg on the bluenette while holding the bluenette's thigh.

The  Emperor look at the bluenette, that the bluenette has a soft blush at his cheek's until ear, he liked it. "It seemed your quite showing your emotion's." Akashi chuckle. "T-This is not my emotion.. I-It's just--" Kuroko was cut off, "If you say so" Akashi kissed the bluenette's neck.

He look at the mark's that he gave the bluenette, it suit's him quite very well. "Oh? It seems the mark that I gave you is quite amazing that it suits you than any other woman" Akashi spoke, Kuroko look up to him. Akashi was quite finish showering.

Even for the bluenette who grab some towel and wrap it around his waist. "Y-You did.. too much l-last night than before.." Kuroko spoke shakenly. "It is your first time after all in that night, so I have to be gentle as possible" Akashi grab a towel and wrap it around his waist.

They both go out inside the bathroom. Kuroko sat at the bed, while Akashi is quite putting some clothe's. Kuroko softly look at him. Akashi was finished putting all his formal clothe's.

Kuroko stand's up to put some normal clothe's as well. The Emperor wait for the bluenette to put some clothe's.

He grab the bluenette to go to the kitchen. "You cook all of this?" Kuroko asked him. "Yes, I cook breakfast" Akashi smile.

They sat the chair and start's eating, his cooking is quite very delicious. Kuroko admit it. "How is it?" the Emperor asked him.

"It's delicious" Kuroko said honest and blankly as ever. Akashi saw the bluenette of how quiet he eat's, sitting up straight and he eat's so formal and quietly.

Akashi smirk softly. He stand's up, "It seem's I need to go" he spoke, Kuroko look at him. "Your work?" he asked, the Emperor nodded. "Yes" Akashi's only reply to the bluenette.

Kuroko wave at him, Akashi put his shoes on, he wave back to the bluenette. "I'll be coming back whenever I want Tetsuya" he spoke.

Kuroko just nodded softly that he look at the Emperor who left at the Apartment. Kuroko sigh, then he heard his phone is ringing loudly at his room.

He goes to his room and look so many messages of not reply last night. He look at the text that he need to meet with them, Kuroko fastly grab the dishes and start's washing them.

---------------------------------

In a minute later, he was walking at the street, bringing his camera, he saw Kiro and Hayama. "Kiro Kun? Hayama Kun? You two know eachother??" He asked the both of them, "We just meet up often and introduce ourselves" Kiro scratches his head.

Hayama nodded happily. "Where's Mayuzumi kun?" He asked again, "At work" Hayama said while sipping his hot drink. "I see.." Kuroko start's walking at the Maji Burger but suddenly he bumped into someone. He look up, his eye's widened of how tall he is.

He has a purple hair and purple eye's.. "Sorry.. about that.." the man yawned lazily. The man look down, "Your quite small..." he patted the bluenette's head. "U-Uhm.." Kuroko couldn't say a word from this very tall man.

"Sorry.. again.." The man is carrying many bag's of chip's that he ate some more, he look at the time, "Oh?... Akachin seems waiting... bye bye~.." he yawned and he was lazy, Kuroko can see that. 'Akachin??..' Kuroko tilted his head. When Hayama look at the bluenette and saw something on the bluenette's neck.