Chapter 18

-----No One's Pov-----

Akashi stand up, he walk out of his office. Kuroko look how upset he was right now. Kuroko sigh, he has no choice but to come for tonight. It will be quite hard for him because of what happened. He grab the book that he want's to read. His neck hurt quite a while now. Kuroko grab the small mirror.

His eye's widened of how redish purple it was when Akashi bite it so deeply. Kuroko has no choice but to buy some scarf again.

He doesn't have to buy, he will just straight home. The bluenette stand up and going out to the Emperor's office. He saw the Emperor, talking to an assistant. Akashi look at him.

The Emperor walk infront of him, "Is their something you need, Tetsuya?" Akashi chuckle softly. "Where's Mayuzumi Kun??" He asked.

"His on a Vacation with his new Fiancé, but I already congratulate him for that" Akashi walk away. "Will Mayuzumi Kun can come home again? His one of my closes friend" Kuroko sigh.

"Of course" Akashi's only reply. "What time should arrive at your Mansion Tonight??" Kuroko asked in a blank expression. "It's your choice on that, I'll be waiting for tonight" Akashi softly smirk that he walk away. Kuroko hummed and felt something will happened tonight.

He don't know why it felt, he felt something will gone wrong. Kuroko goes out of the Emperor's building. He look how tall is the building is. 'Akashi Kun is very rich.. I can tell that' Kuroko thought to himself. He saw Kiro, riding s bicycle, passing at the Emperor's building. Kiro look at him, while Kuroko look back.

"It's been quite a while" Kiro smile that he hugged the bluenette, since it was Kuroko's bestfriend, Kuroko hugged him back. He hummed softly, he didn't know that the Emperor saw them. Kuroko suddenly pull away, "I should Go now" Kuroko spoke and walk at the side.

"Kuroko are you free tonight?.." Kiro asked. "No, I am not, I'm sorry" Kuroko bowed and walked away, leaving Kiro behind. Akashi softly smirk at his lip's.

But the Emperor remained poker face again, his smile fade away when he remembered Kuroko's word's. Giving Kuroko's body to Kiro wasn't make him happy. It make the Emperor get worse.

The bluenette was on his way home, he has an excuse for the Manager. The Manager let him do what he want's. Since he experience the Emperor's anger at him. Kuroko was very polite and very respectful. Even the manager can see that. He was too. polite for everyone that he can't fight back.

Kuroko just stayed at home hugging his knee's. 'Maybe Tonight will be a long night...' Kuroko sigh and look at his camera. He look a several photo's that he can print out.

Putting into his album book. Since his phone is quite old enough. He want's to buy a new phone but he doesn't have that kind of money.

-----------------------------------

It was now exact dawn, Akashi was now at the Mansion. He was quite busy at working, but on his mind, he wasn't thinking one of these.

The Emperor was still quite a little upset, that someone make some kisses at the bluenette's body. The Emperor knew it wasn't the time for that to think since Kuroko will arrive soon enough.

He want's to call the bluenette, unfortunately he change his mind since his coming anyway at his Mansion. It was now exact 7:14 Pm at the night, Kuroko hasn't arrive yet.