Chapter 31

-----No One's Pov-----

"She's really pretty Akashi Kun" Kuroko eye's sparkle's. Akashi chuckle and yet he stop when she look at him. His smiel fade away, Akashi's eye's slowly flickered.

"Tetsuya, don't leave by my side" Akashi suddenly pull the bluenette, by holding the bluenette's waist. Kuroko tilted his head. 'His mood changes suddenly..' Kuroko thought to himself.

Many men's start's looking at the bluenette. Good thing Akashi was their for him. The dance suddenly start's but the Princess was just look at the bluenette.

Murasakibara was just eating, rejecting every girl's while Kise who was pretty busy with many girl's. Kuroko sigh. "Do you want something to eat?" Akashi chuckle. "No, I'm fine" Kuroko spoke.

Every people's eye's widened when the so many attention looking at the both of them. Kuroko was quite surprise when the music start's. "What are you.." Kuroko suddenky got pull that their start's dancing.

So many people watch them dance. At the time, Kuroko accidentally stump his foot. "I'm sorry.." Kuroko apologize.

"It's Okay" Akashi smiled. They dance that their hand's were intertwined, Akashi's hand was on the bluenette's waist while the bluenette's other hand was on his shoulder. Kuroko admit that his quite good. Every people watch them, the Princess gritted her teeth.

They got more and more attention. The Princess stand up, when the music was finished. Kuroko admit that he stomped Akashi's foot a lot.

"I'm sorry" Kuroko scratches his head. "It's okay, I had fun, Tetsuya" Akashi pulled him cloae. Kuroko just go into a different gaze, everybody clap's.

They can see that the princess is on her way to them, "My My a Visitor!" She smiled sparkly. The bluenette heard many whisper's about her.  She was smiling with a grin at her face.

"Is she the Princess of the Kyoto..?? Or just a news?.."

"She's been talking to the Emperor.."

"She's quite rude.."

"Man she's lucky having a big home.."

Those word's. Those word's behind her back.

Kuroko got space out a little, every Miracle's heard it as well. "Yes, pleased to meet you" Akashi smile. Kuroko can tell he is quite confident talking to this woman. "Oh? Who's This?" Kuroko was stunned when she caresses about his cheek's with those wide grin of her's.

Kuroko admit that she can hear those whisper's, Kuroko was going to reply until Akashi suddenly spoke.

"She.. Is Kuroko Tetsumi, My Fiancé" Akashi smirk.

'FIANCÉ!!?' Kuroko suddenly look at him.

'FIANCÉ??!!!' Every Miracle's turned to him. "Fiance!?" Even Kise who heard it even his far away. 'Akashi Kun what are you saying?!' Kuroko look at him. Kuroko suddenly look at her. Every people was stunned at the Emperor's reply having an Fiance.

"No way.. That's Akashi Sama's Fiancé??..."

"I never heard rumor's about her.."

Gossiping everywhere. Kuroko wanted to stump the Emperor's foot. "Akashi Kun this is not we---" Kuroko's whisper suddenly cut off.