Chapter 36

-----No One's Pov-----

"Tetsuya want to have some coffee?" Akashi asked. "Yes" Kuroko agreed with the Emperor, Akashi grabbed the bluenette's wrist and start's to walk away with many people. Kuroko look how serious he is.

They ended up in a café. Kuroko looked at the Emperor. Akashi buyed some coffee for the bluenette and him.

Kuroko look at the Emperor, "Tetsuya, why do fall inlove with Shigehiro at the first place?" Akashi finally asked. Kuroko could not answer his question and just looked at the coffee, "I.. well.. I fall for him because his very kind to other's and cheerful type, most of all he was always their when I feel down.." Kuroko softly smile.

"He love me so warm that I wanted to see him as always, his smile.. but I never thought it would ended so fastly in a relationship.." Kuroko's smile fade away and just look at the coffee.

Akashi can see his face is blank again. "I see" Akashi hummed softly. The Emperor look at the bluenette who was still mixing the coffee he buyed.

Kuroko sigh tiredly, "I don't trust anyone that would easily have someone else in my back even it happened in one time" Kuroko spoke looking at the coffee. "It's hard to trust when someone hurt you" Kuroko spoke.

The Emperor nodded softly. "Akashi Kun.. if someone came up that more interesting than me, I know you will just---" Akashi cut him off. "No one is better than you, Tetsuya. Nothing will came into our way" Akashi smiled.

"I just remembered about her, the princess of Kyoto, Hanaze San is really kind and really loved you, if she appear's you two will be------" Akashi cut him off again.

"She's not what I want. Tetsuya." he spoke coldly. Kuroko looked at him. "I see.." Kuroko took a sip of the coffee. Kuroko thought something to himself...

'She.. will appear soon enough'

"Tetsuya, I wanted to show you something" Akashi stand up. "I respectfully decline your offer but-----" Akashi cut him off, "No, your going with me Tetsuya" Akashi smiled. He grab the bluenette and goes out of the café.

"Wait where are we going?" Kuroko was being dragged by the Emperor. Kuroko can't even shake his wrist, since the Emperor has a strong gripped on it.

They go inside the old building. On upstairs. Kuroko was confused of where are they going. "Wait Akashi Kun, where are?" Kuroko asked more bunch of question, Akashi was not answering him when Akashi open the top door.

He was the one who goes out of the highest floor. He stretched his hand to reach the bluenette.

Kuroko take's his hand, Akashi pulled him up. His eye's widened when he saw many shooting star's. Akashi smiled. 

Kuroko suddenly grab his camera to take bunch of picture's. Kuroko stand up and take's more picture's. "You seemed really happy to see this shooting star's?" Akashi asked.

"I am" Akashi's eye's widened and fastly look at the bluenette smiling at him so warm. Akashi has a soft blush on his cheek's but he suddenly cover's his eye's with his left arm, looking away.

"Akashi Kun?" Kuroko asked. "It's nothing" Akashi softly smirk and just look at the bluenette.

Kuroko felt happy when he saw this star's. "Tetsuya" The Emperor called, when Kuroko turned around, his eye's widened when he was being kissed by the Emperor. Akashi pulled out softly, he smiled.