Chapter 37

-------No One's Pov-----

Kuroko was walking at the street, he saw Ogiwara. The bluenette hummed softly, Kuroko check's his phone. Akashi stop giving him some text's. He hummed softly, he just shut his phone down.

He goes to Ogiwara. "Ogiwara Kun.." He called.  Ogiwara's eye's widened when it was the bluenette who called him. Ogiwara suddenly shut his phone.

"K-Kuroko.." He never felt so happy before. He wanted to touch the delicate the bluenette. Kuroko look at him, Kuroko wanted to dodge but when Ogiwara suddenly touches his cheek.

Kuroko didn't move away, Ogiwara suddenly hugged the bluenette which make the bluenette was surprise by his sudden hugged.

"Ogiwara.. Kun can you please let go.. many people are watching" Kuroko said in a soft tone. "S-Sorry! I.. I'm just so happy! I-I don't know why!" Ogiwara said in a cheerful tone.

Kuroko hummed softly and look at Ogiwara. Kuroko look at his phone, their were no calls. He look at the date. He saw that it was almost Festival with full of fireworks. Kuroko didn't know if he will come or not.

"Kuroko.. I was considering.. If you can come with me at the park today? Will you?" Ogiwara asked in a pleaded. Kuroko smile and just nodded. He agreed to go with Ogiwara.

---------------------------------------

While Tomiko and Akashi was quite at the café. Akashi looked at his phone, it was an empty messages. He was quite bothered.

"Sei Chan? Are you listening?" she asked. "Yes, sorry about that but I need to call someone" Akashi stand up. He grabbed his phone and goes outside the café.

He called someone, he called the bluenette. He was going to tell that his bestfriend is comeback, when he call.

The bluenette's phone was ringing and yet to hus surprise, the bluenette didn't answer his call's. Akashi called again, but it was shut down again. He hummed irritatedly. Tomiko was waiting.

Tomiko was confused of who is he calling. She stand up and going to tap the Emperor, but she felt shiver down the spine when the Emperor's anger was building up. It was her first time to sense his anger.

The Emperor called Hayama. "Kotaro, where's Tetsuya? Why isn't he answering my call's?" He asked. "Akashi Sama I don't know where he went." Hayama said in a shaken tone. Akashi hung up.

'Tetsuya? Who's Tetsuya?' Tomiko thought to herself. Akashi turn around, "Izumi? I told you to wait their" Akashi spoke. "A-Ah.. well I was curious Sei chan! Who's.. Tetsuya?" She asked.

"A friend of mine.. a very important friend. His full name is Kuroko Tetsuya, I was waiting for his calls but he didn't. I felt quite worried for him" Akashi spoke and put his phone at his pocket.

Tomiko hummed and curious about the bluenette. "I know! To cheer Sei Chan up! Let's go to the park! Their's an open park close by!" She giggled.

Akashi think about it, he just nodded. They go inside his car, the Emperor drove off. He wondered about the bluenette. He drove fastly at the park.

They go inside, "Sei Chan! Look!!!" She smiled cheerfully. Akashi just smile and receive a text from Hayama. Hayama text that Hayama saw Kuroko at the same park of where he is right now. Akashi hummed and turned off his phone.