Chapter 63

--------No One's Pov-----

"Come in to my small cottage!!" Kuroko's uncle shout cheerfully. The bluenette look at the small cottage.

They go inside, Miyo turn the light's on. They all look inside the  living room. Kuroko hummed, he smiled.

The bluenette goes to the kitchen and start's helping his uncle to cook for them. The Emperor watch the bluenette and his uncle.

Akashi smiled, until the bluenette got a small cut. By the knife. The uncle suddenly panick, he was going to grab some aid's when Miyo was surprise when he saw the Emperor fastly move to the bluenette, drying the blood by his handkerchief.

The band aid was being carried. The uncle softly smirk and yet he smile, "Oh It seem's your friend help's you" Miyo chuckle.

Akashi turned into stone, 'Friend?' the Emperor chuckle awkwardly. "Yes, I just saw him bleed, I can't let him bleed" Akashi look at the bluenette, Kuroko smiled. "Uncle, the lunch is ready" Kuroko spoke.

"Yes it is, Akashi Sama will you please help my nephew to carry this two hot pot?" Miyo smiled. "Of course." The Emeror smiled and help the bluenette to carry it to the table.

Moimoi and Aomine took a peek, 'It seem's Akashi Kun is really respectful to Tetsu Kun's uncle' Moimoi chuckle. "Everyone! Lunch is ready!" Aomine shouted, calling all of them.

"Okay! We're coming!!" Kiro shouted back. Midorima, Murasakibara, Kise and Kagami are going inside the dining room. Kiro and Ayane walk inside the dining room as well. Kuroko and Akashi put the pot at the table.

"It seem's we're all together, if Kuroko's mother and father are here. They will be proud for having so much friend's." Miyo smiled, Kuroko smiled at his uncle. "Yes, it is." Kuroko smiled. The Emperor smiled and start's eating.

"Oh wow! Such a delicious food!" Kagami and Aomine yelled excitedly, they eat 3 to 4 plus bowl's. Murasakibara on the other hand, start's picking so many food.

Ayane and Moimoi chuckled. "Oii Don't eat too fast-ssu!!" While Kise tried to stop Kagami and Aomine. Midorima on the other hand, was eating quietly. The Emperor put some food on the bluenette's plate.

The uncle suddenly asked that make them all froze, "So who's my nephew's lover here!? Huh!? If I knew that his lover here is hurting my nephew is I'm going to kill him to death!!" Miyo suddenly stand up. Holding a knife. The Emperor sweatdrop.

It was silence, Kuroko was going to spoke until Miyo laugh loudly. The Emperor and the other's are suddenly confused, they laugh awkwardly.