Chapter 42

------No One's Pov------

They spent hour's at the bus. It make 4 or 6 Hours to arrive at the Place. Kuroko was still reading the book to finish. "That's enough reading, we arrive Kuroko" Kiro stand up. "I'm sorry, I just want to finish this." Kuroko close the book and stand up. "Let's go now Kiro Kun" Kuroko said blankly.

"Alright then!" Kiro grab his bag, "Kiro kun what are you----" Kiro cut the bluenette off, "Let me carry it!!!" Kiro smiled cheerfully. Kuroko nodded, "Thank you Kiro Kun" Kuroko thank Kiro for carrying his bag.

Kiro admit that his bag is pretty light. They all go out of the bus, they look at a very huge mountain. "Wow!!!" Many of them are excited to explore.

'Is this a school trip or what..?' Kuroko thought's was blocked, since he was always thinking that this is a school trip. Akashi who goes outside of his car. Girl's tried to scream cheerfully. Kuroko sweatdrop, Kiro just look at him.

"Hey Kuroko are you thinking of what am I thinking? Look at him, already famous and yet want to have you, he already has plenty of women's to play with." Kiro laugh. Kuroko didn't laugh, he just hummed softly, 'Plenty.. of women's..' Kuroko's gaze goes off.

"Is their something wrong?" Kiro asked. "It's nothing" Kuroko assured that it was nothing. He was wondering about what Kiro say's earlier. He just sigh, he was not that called "jealous" about him.

Kuroko just look at the Emperor when even the one manager women want to be close to him. While the other Manager was explaining what to do.

Kuroko's gaze was on the Emperor. The Emperor goes forward, infront of all of them. "He will lead the other group, while I lead this group" The manager explained. They all nodded.

They are just had 2 Groups, they are 8 People in one group. Kuroko sigh, Akashi will lead their group.

They start it, they grab their bag's. Kuroko grab his bag from Kiro. "I told you I can carry it" Kiro smiled, Kuroko just grab his bag, "Even, I still want to carry my bag Kiro Kun" Kuroko said while carrying his bag.

"Let's start" they will stay at the forest in 3 Day's like a survival. Every group's shouldn't split up, since it was hard to find eachother's group.

The Emperor hummed softly, his gaze was on the bluenette. The bluenette was busy talking with Kiro while walking into the forest. Every photographer's was quite bored, thinking that this is a school trip.

They had 4 Girl's and 4 Boy's plus the Emperor. Some girl's suddenly surrounded the Emperor, "Akashi Sama! What does your house look's like?" The girl asked, then someone added, "Is it a mansion!? Akashi Sama! you must be really rich!" Two girl's giggled.

The other two girl's start's clinging to the Emperor's arm's. The Emperor asnwered them, "If you want my answer's then you can asked Tetsuya" Akashi said that he turned to the bluenette, the bluenette look at him.

"What?" Kuroko asked. The girl's surrounded the bluenette. Kiro shouted, "Oi! You should answer at your fan's!", Akashi chuckle. He just do that so Kuroko and Kiro stop talking too close.

Kuroko suddenly tried to push them and goes to the Emperor, "Akashi Kun please answer them. I'm not like you, easy to answer that kind of question's." Kuroko spoke, "Oh??" Akashi smirk. "Are you letting me obey you? Tetsuya, such command that you gave me" Akashi said with a very warm tone. "I'm not commanding you" Kuroko spoke.