Chapter 52

-----No One's Pov----

That Night, Midorima take the bluenette home. Midorima was quite curious as well, he notice that Kuroko wasn't looking into the Emperor's eye.

He was curious about what's happening to the bluenette. Midorima stop infront of Kuroko's building apartment.

The bluenette bowed to thank Midorima. "Kuroko it's not that I care or anything about it but.. I prefer you answer Akashi with no regrets." Midorima said in a warm tone.

'A tsundere indeed..' Kuroko nodded softly. "Thank you for the advice Midorima Kun" Kuroko wave goodbye. Midorima nodded and drove away. Kuroko sigh tiredly. His camera was not in his bag.

"Oh No, I think I left it into Akashi Kun's Mansion." Kuroko sigh irritatedly, he sigh more often. He goes to his apartment and just lay at his bed. He was so tired, but the word's of that Emperor was stuck on his head.

Kuroko look at the teddy bear, the teddy bear that the Emperor gave him. Kuroko sat up and asked, "Do you really want me? Do you love me?" He kept asking the teddy bear.

"Answer me son of the Devil" Kuroko sigh and kept poking the teddy bear's nose. He sigh and just lay his head at the teddy bear's tummy.

"Do you really love me? Do you still want my answer? Can you please answer" Kuroko face the teddy bear again. He suddenly starts poking the teddy bear's nose again.

"Please answer, answer, I need answer!" Kuroko look at the teddy bear. 'Am I an idiot..?' Kuroko sigh irrtatedly and lay his head at the teddy bear's tummy.

"If I answered him right now? Will that answer can make him happy? Part of me that is probably yes and the other part is no." Kuroko sigh more and more. 'I guess confessing an answer to a devil like him is isn't easy..' Kuroko look at the teddy bear.

"Good night then" Kuroko suddenly yawn and fall asleep. It was quite warm for him. He fall into a deep sleep.

The next day, another day from the bluenette.

Kuroko was now at his workplace. He has no camera, no photo's. He was just printing the magazine's at the side. He heard a familliar voice. "Kuroko kun" The bluenette turned around, it was Ayane.

"H-How are you this days..? L-Look.. I'm sorry that I can't control myself.. that day but.. I admit that I was jealous about you when Kiro is always with you.. I-I--" Kuroko cut Ayane off, "It's okay.. this happens normally." Kuroko sigh.

"I-I see.." Ayane whisper. She walk away, "Ayane San" Kuroko called Ayane. That Ayane stop walking and turned around, "I actually know what you felt like so we're even.." the bluenette softly smile and stand up.

"Jealousy isn't that easy, I was the same as you.. You see I have an ex, he left me that time that I.. That I want that woman to disappear" Kuroko explained.

Kuroko walk away. The bluenette sigh, 'If we seperate Ayane san.. maybe.. It's a good thing that we need to do it.. it's our own good for now' Kuroko has a deep thought's. The bluenette has no choice but to leave her behind with Kiro, if it's make Kiro happy.

His phone suddenly rang, it was Kiro. It's been a long time that they hadn't talk to eachother. Kuroko answered him, "Hey.. Kuroko.. I'd.. fix your camera.. Akashi give me a chance to fix it, I need.. to talk to you. Please.. Kuroko just for tonight, at the park.. at 10 Pm" Kiro said in a very warm tone. Kiro hung up.