Chapter 59

------No One's Pov----

Kuroko look at the big bus. The Emperor look at Ayane. So coldly in his deadly crimson eye's.

"A-Akashi----" Ayane was cut off when Kuroko interefere, Kuroko leaned and whisper, "Akashi Kun, you already know that I forgive her. So please don't make any scene." Kuroko look at him. Akashi smiled and nodded, "Yes, Of course" Akashi chuckle.

"Me and the other's are at the bus. Kiro and Ayane is with us" Aomine rubbed his nape, Moimoi nodded.

"Mhm! Dai chan is correct! But what about Tetsu Kun!?" Moimoi suddenly asked, Kise look at him. "Maybe Kurochin can----" The lazy giant was cut off, "He will ride withme at my car." they all turned into the Emperor.

"Really Akashi??" Kagami asked, Midorima adjust his glasses, 'As suspected.. Something probably something on Kuroko and Akashi' Midorima thought. Kise hummed, "Then let's go!!!!" Kise cheered.

Kuroko sigh, "Wait wait wait, Tetsu Kun is riding Akashi Kun's car???" Moimoi asked. Ayane nodded. "Yes, Satsuki, Tetsuya will be ride on my car." Akashi spoke. The Emperor opened the door for the bluenette, Kuroko look at Kiro and Ayane.

"Let's meet their" Kiro said with a smile and patted the bluenette's head. The Emperor suddenly grab the bluenette's wrist and pull it to his chest. Their eye's widened of how Akashi act to the bluenette.

Kuroko fake cough. Kuroko tap the Emperor's arm's. Kiro fake cough, even Aomine and Kagami are shock to see those action's.

Kuroko kept tapping the Emperor's arm's. "Akashi Kun, please calm yourself, Kiro Kun is just patting me. Please be careful at your sudden action's." Kuroko whisper, the Emperor look at him.

He hummed coldly as ever, "Alright then" Akashi let go of the bluenette. Kuroko look at Kiro. Midorima fake cough, "I think we need to get going, it will be dawn soon enough" Midorima said in a serious tone.

Kise and the other's awkwardly nodded. Kuroko goes inside the car, while the other's goes inside the bus.

The Emperor goes inside the car and firstly drove off. The bus are droving away as well. Behind at the Emperor's car.

Inside the Emperor's car, "You should control your action's" Kuroko suddenly spoke. "Yes Tetsuya, I just can't control it. I know that Habishi like's you. You do know how we fought last time." Akashi replied fastly.

"I already told him, Kiro kun know's our relationship." Kuroko said in a serious tone. "I see, even. Ayane is even with him." Akashi sigh. 'For some reason, you should control your temper and jealousy' Kuroko thought.

Akashi kept driving, the Emperor's onsen is really far away. "What about Tomiko San?? Isn't she coming?" Kuroko asked, "No, she is in New York, going back to her parent's." Akashi replied.

"I see" It was the only word's came out in the bluenette's lips.  At the middle of the road, the bluenette fell asleep, of being overwork yesterday at his workplace. Akashi look at him, he was quite peaceful when he sleep's.

Akashi smiled and continuely drive. It spent some hour's when they arrive at the Onsen. It was the Emperor's Onsen.

 It was the Emperor's Onsen