Chapter 35

----No One's Pov----

It  was silence at time, Kuroko was hoding the tape. Akashi look at the bluenette soft rosy lips. Akashi softly smirk that both of his crimson and golden eye's flickered at the dark.

"Fine then, if I kissed you right now..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will not just be a  friend of yours.. Tetsuya..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will be your lover.. and you will be my lover, just as I want to.. "

Kuroko look up to him, Kuroko can see those desire for him in the Emperor. Akashi  walk more closer and closer. Kuroko just looked up to him in silence.

"Just.. as I want.. to.. you'll be mine soon enough Tetsuya.." the Emperor look at the bluenette's lovely lips. Akashi raised his one hand and rubbed the bluenette's lips with his thumb.

"Those lips of yours.. will be mine as well" Akashi was going to kissed the the bluenette, unfortunately someone cough behind.

Kuroko was still holding the tape, Kuroko and Akashi look of who's coughing, it was Kiro, Ogiwara and Midorima, they bring a doctor for the bluenette.

Kuroko suddenly push the Emperor slightly. The Emperor was so close to have the delicate bluenette.

They all sat at the couch. "What are you guys doing here..? Mostly you Ogiwara Kun" Kuroko spoke blankly. "Kiro told me that you have a fever and getting dizzy few days ago, I'm surprise your with this.. Man" Ogiwara tried to smile brightly.

Kuroko cough, Midorima just adjust his glasses, while Akashi just cross his arms. Kiro hummed, "If it wasn't for me.. your fucking sweet sex will might continue" Kiro spoke.

"Were not having a sex" Kuroko spoke and look at Kiro. "Oh so his stealing you away?" Kiro spoke, "Who says he belongs to someone Habishi?" Akashi spoke coldly that give them shivers them the spine.

"Let me check Kuroko First Nanodayo!!!" Midorima stand up and shouted. They all stayed quiet, Midorima check the bluenette. "You seemed fine now" Midorima adjust his glasses.

"Akashi kun stayed to take care of me Two Days straight" Kuroko spoke. Ogiwara stand up, "You didn't even Intend to---" Kuroko cut Ogiwara off, "Are you my lover?" Akashi softly smirk.

"A friend.. A friend---" Kuroko cut him off again, "A friend that cheated" Kuroko stand up. Midorima cough, it was awkward to let them stay together.

Kuroko just sat at the couch. "Kuroko, I prefer you need some air 'cause it seemed the air is too thick that you can't even breath inside the thick air" Midorima spoke.

Kuroko stand up. "I think I need some--" Ogiwara suddenly grab his wrist and yet Akashi fastly grab the bluenette to pull him close to him.

"Akashi.. Kun..?" Akashi smiled, "Tetsuya doesn't belong to anyone" Akashi spoke, Kuroko's eye's widened. Kiro and Ogiwara look at eachother, the three of them.

"Please leave.. the three of you" Kuroko walk away. "I'm already fine, thank's to Akashi Kun, now please leave" Kuroko sigh softly. "Please Kuroko let's just!---" Their eye's widened when it was the bluenette's tear's. Mostly Akashi was frozen, it was the first time that he saw his tear's.

"Why don't you guy's listen! Please Get out!" Kuroko shouted. Kiro clenched his fist and goes out, he even drag Ogiwara. Akashi stayed.