Chapter 66

-------No One's Pov------

The next day, Kuroko was at his workplace. Kiro and Kuroko are fine now, "I'm glad that you forgive me" Kiro smiled. Kiro was helping Kuroko with the boxes. Kuroko look at Kiro who was smiling at him, they had it to eachother.

Kiro was happy to be forgiven by the bluenette. His bestfriend. Kuroko helped Ayane, since Ayane know's how painful it was. That's why Kiro tries to have feeling's for Ayane.

Ayane look at Kiro who was helping her out, she softly blush at her cheek's. She felt hot at her cheek's. Kuroko chuckle.

-------------------------------------------------

While at the biggest jewelry store, most expensive jewelry store that uses real diamond's and gold. Akashi hummed softly, he knew he need the bluenette to become his Empress.

Fully Empress. He called Aomine about Kuroko, even Kagami. Since Kagami and Aomine are one of Kuroko's closest friend's.

He saw one golden ring, that has 5 Diamond's that it cost a million's of money to buy. The Emperor hummed.

"It's Akashi sama...."

"No way.. his going to propose...??"

"But to who?..."

"How did Akashi Sama like that girl??"

"I'm sure that girl is very lucky.."

Many gossiping around. The Emperor thought that it was all wrong, since his going to have an Empress, was a male. Kuroko was a male not a female. He saw one ring that make's him look at the ring.

It was pure gold and diamonds, the Emperor suddenly command the cashier, "That one" The Emperor smiled.

The cashier suddenly nodded and grab the ring, "Akashi Sama! The girl must be lucky to have a man like you! Very rich and powerful!" Akashi chuckle but he also smirk.

"Come here" He spoke, that he move his index finger, making the cashier come to him, Akashi whisper.

"He isn't a female"

It was a very cold tone. That make her froze, and yet it made her eye's sparkles, "You will be a perfect couple!!" she cheered, Akashi can tell that she is a male to male lover called "Yaoi" in Manga.

The Emperor chuckle and buyed the ring, he smirk. He will meet up with the Miracle's tonight.

The ring show's a million's of money to buy. Although, he didn't care about it. Since he was a really rich. He can buy anything he want's.