Chapter 15

-----No One's Pov----

"Can...Can you stay away.. From Kuroko.. or Can you be.. cold at him?"

Thos word's came from Kiro's mouth. "Oh? Is their something wrong with me staying with him?" Akashi look at him, his tone was so cold that make Kiro in fear. "N-No their's... n-not.. i-it's just please.. stay away from him.." Kiro spoke strongly.

"No" Akashi's only word. "B-but Akashi sama.." Kiro pleaded. Akashi sense something, Akashi look at Kiro's eye's.

He felt madness in Kiro, jealousy. "Why do you want me to stay away from him?" the Emperor asked as he stand up.

"Do you.. Akashi Sama perhaps like him? if you are please stay away from please.. be cold at him.." Kiro spoke. Akashi's smile fade away that he look at Kiro to the eye's.

'Jealousy isn't something  you can control so easily.. isn't it?'

The Emperor thought to himself.  "I refuse, no one dare's to command me like this. Talk to yourself. But I will never try to stay away from him or even be cold to him." Akashi walk pass him.

Kiro stunned and look at the Emperor. "You like him don't you.. Kiro?" Akashi walk to him that he whisper that word's into his ear. Kiro push him away.

"N-N-No, I-I am not, I am just h-helping him, I am his bestfriend"  Kiro shutter that he fastly run outside to the Emperor's office.

The Emperor softly hummed to himself. At that moment, Akashi look at the paper that he need to sign. The Emperor can see those jealousy within him.

--------------------------------

Kuroko was looking for Kiro, since it was break time. He saw Kiro just going in. "Where were you?" Kuroko asked him.

"I... I just deliver the paper.. to Akashi Sama" Kiro scrutches his head. "Ohh" the bluenette's only reply from Kiro. Kiro look at the bluenette  who was just eating some bread.

"Uhm Kuroko.. is Akashi Sama scary to you? Are you afraid looking at him?" Kiro asked him. Kuroko shake his head, "Akashi Kun may be scary or something more but I accept him being my friend, he is now my friend after all" Kuroko spoke. "I.. I see" Kiro's only reply with a whisper.

"Kurokocchi!!!! Is that you!!?!?" Kuroko turned that it was Kise. "Kise Kun?" Kuroko asked. Kiro's eye's widened in surprise that he was a friend of a one Miracle.

Kise Ryouta. Kise hugged him so tight. "I-I can't breath.." Kuroko tried to push him, Kise suddenly pull away. "Sorry-ssu!!!!" Kise spoke.

"I already talk to the manager earlier for scolding my friend Kurokocchi, if he does that again, I'll fire him." Kise cross his arm's. Kuroko look at him, 'I never thought Kise Kun can be like this' the bluenette looking at him.

"So Kurokocchi, how are you and Akashicchi??" Kise asked with a wide smile, his eye's was sparkling. Kiro look at them, "Wait wait, him and Akashi Sama??" Kiroko asked him. "Yesss-ssu!" Kise replied happily. "Akashicchi and Kurokocchi are really close together!" Kise whisper to Kiro.

Kuroko just look at Kise who was whispering something to Kiro. Kiro just chuckle.. "Their just friend's right Kuroko? you and Akashi??" Kiro smile. Kuroko nodded softly.

"Yes, we are just friend's." Kuroko replied Kiro. Kise softly smirk, Kuroko look at Kise, that he whisper  "You saw it right? Kise Kun..?" Kise stunned, he know what he meant.