Chapter 64

------No One's Pov-----

That word's make Akashi stunned that he can't even move at the spot.

"I.. Just want.. to see him smile and happy again" That word's from Kuroko's uncle make Akashi suddenly stand up.

"I'll make Tetsuya happy and smile again, I saw him smile and happy with me, please trust me, I can make him happy. I promise." Akashi put his hand at his chest. He was so honest that he bowed at Miyo. Miyo was surprise.

"Please, let me have the opportunity to make him happy." Akashi spoken. He never bowed to someone before, this was his first time.

"I see.. I'll agreed. I should have congratulate you earlier" Miyo rubbed his nape, Akashi look at him in confusedment and stop bowing.

"What do you mean?" Akashi asked. "I actually know that you two are having a relationship, I saw it, in myself. I saw how you look at him lovingly and I saw Kuroko.. look at you with that lovely smile, I knew that he was inlove again. The way he look at you was full of love. I never thought he fell inlove again, but I'm glad that he is happy again. He actually never fall inlove like this before or maybe your just different because..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He Love You So Much"

Those word's make Akashi skip his heart beat. The word's and the boy that he fell inlove was different than the other's, Akashi smiled.

"I know, whenever his in my arm's, I felt warm." Akashi turned around, "Good Night. I'll make sure Tetsuya will be happy again" the Emperor's walk out to the room. Miyo smiled.

'I was very glad.. that he met a person like you'

------------------------------------------------------

Akashi was walking at the hallways. He ws now infront of the bluenette's room. He remember the word's of the bluenette's Uncle.

"He love you so Much"

That word's that he can't forget. Akashi goes inside. The bluenette was already sleeping. Akashi caresses the bluenette's cheek's.

Kuroko felt it quiet warm, he was sleeping so peacefully. The Emperor smiled, 'It seem's.. I always lost huh' Akashi chuckle. He kisses the bluenette's forehead.

"Good Night, my Dear" Akashi stand's up and blow the fire at the candle. The Emperor smiled and goes out from the room.

--------------------------------------------------

The Morning arrives, Miyo was now preparing some breakfast since the Miracle's and the bluenette will go home early. Kuroko yawned, he has a messy hair.

"Oh Kuroko! Good Morning" Miyo smiled. "Good Morning, Uncle" Kuroko smiled and walk inside the bathroom. "I'll take a shower fastly." Kuroko goes inside the bathroom, he close the door and just closed the curtains.

Miyo smiled, he started cooking. Then he heard a voice, it was the Emperor. "Good Morning" Akashi yawned. "Oh good Morning Akashi sama, how's your sleep?"

The Emperor's messy bed hair was quite laughable. Miyo almost laugh. Since the Emperor was too scary to laugh at, Miyo just hide his laughter.