Chapter 12

-----No One's Pov----

5 Day's later.

"Fresh Air-ssu!!!!" Kise said cheerfully that Kagami smack him. "Keep Quiet it's annoying!!!!" Kagami shouted then someone shouted, he was tall, has a dark tanned skin male.

"Bakagami!!! Kise!!!" He was a police, leader of the police's. "Aominecchi!!!!" Kise shouted, "What did you just call!! Ahomine!!" Kagami shouted.

He was at his own car, his name was Aomine Daiki, one of the Miracle's. "Want a ride!?" He shouted, Kagami throw the bag to Aomine and even Kise. "To Akashicchi's Place!!!--" Kise was cut off.

When Aomine smack the two bag's at their head's. "What's your problem!!!" Kagami shouted, "You are Bakagami!!!" Aomine shouted back, Kise smack them both. "Let's go now!!!!" Kise said cheerfully. Kagami crossed his arm's, even Aomine.

They all go inside Aomine's car.

------------------------------------

Kuroko was quite finding a job that it was quite tiring, Kuroko has only have a little chance to have a job. Kuroko sigh tiredly, at the time when he was walking across the street, going to the park again.

Someone called him making him turned around that his crystal sky blue eye's met a crimson and golden eye's.  Soft wind pass by that his hair softly swayed by the wind.

Kuroko look at the Emperor. "Get in, let's have a chat at my office since it is quite early at the morning" Akashi smile.

Kuroko hummed softly, he remember's what he said that he has new book's he can borrow. He mesmerized those word's from the Emperor's lips. Kuroko goes in his car that Akashi drove off. "I am surprise you don't have a driver today" Kuroko look at him.

Akashi spoke with a sly smirk at his lips, "Tetsuya, I don't need a driver to always drove me on my building, I can handle myself, are you worried about me? Driving myself?" Akashi look at him, Kuroko was just looking at the window.

'Tetsuya seems gazing off.. he seems thinking of something' Akashi thought to himself that he just drove to his building. "No, I am not worried about you Akashi Kun, you can handle anything by yourself, you even have already what you want" Kuroko answer's in a honest tone.

"I already told you, I own many thing's that I already have, but their someone I can't get yet, your not even answering my question yet" Akashi chuckle with a smirk, he remember's what happened to that day at the cafe. Kuroko didn't reply the Emperor that he just look at the window.

Akashi look at him of how peacefull is he looking at the window, they arrived at the building, Akashi goes off to his car, even Kuroko. The guard bowed at him respectfully that he gave the key to the guard to park his car.

Kuroko look at the Emperor. 'Akashi Kun seems a different person when his outside of many people but when it come's to a silence.. it felt like his changing at the time when his with me' Kuroko thought to himself.

The Emperor and the bluenette straightly goes to his office a top floor. They just used the elevator, he look down at the city, Kuroko hummed softly and admit that this building of his, is very priceless.

They arrived at the big office of the Emperor, Kuroko find so many book's. Akashi smile, "You can pick whenever you want" Akashi spoke that he take off his crimson blazer and just hang it.