Chapter 53

-----No One's Pov----

The Morning arrives, the sun was shining. The Emperor was sleeping on his king sized bed. He hummed softly. His phone rang at the middle of his sleep.

The Emperor growled softly when he hear his phone rang. He woke up and sat up from his bed. He was quite irritated. The Emperor was shirtless, he has no shirt at all, only his pajama.

He grab his phone and look at the number. It was Kiro who was calling, he has a missed in 10× in the row. 'Another fight?' Akashi answered his call. "What is it Habishi? Can you just call at the afternoon. Your ruining my sleep." The Emperor spoke very coldly.

"Sorry Akashi Sama.. you might be busy these day and that's why I call early but Akashi Ssma.. can we meet at the Maji Burger? Please" Kiro said in a pleading tone which make the Emperor confused.

Akashi hummed softly, "Alright then" he was wondering and curious about his meeting with Kiro. "See you at the Maji Burger, Habishi" the Emperor hung up. He sigh softly.

He wonders about the bluenette is doing right now. The Emperor goes out of bed. He took a bath in the early morning since his going to meet Kiro.

He look at the ceiling and wondering about the bluenette's answer. He didn't took a while. His phone rang more, they are more woman's still texting him, he delete all the number's.

He always receive a notification's from a woman. The Emperor was used to it. Since the Emperor know's that woman and another woman again is chasing him.

Since the time, the Emperor's standard's was quite perfect to every woman. He decline every offer they have.

He may be habdsome and perfect, but it doesn't mean that he always show off his looks for being a perfect man.

Many men's want's to surpass the Emperor. They didn't surpass him. Even how many rich they are.

The Emperor stand up at his bathtub and goes oyt of the room with a towel at his waist. He notice that the bluenette isn't texting much right now. 'Is he busy??' The Emperor thought, he has a towel on his head. He was going to meet Kiro.

Since Akashi is just going to meet Kiro. He just put some clothes. Like a normal person for now. He has many types of jacket at his big cabinet.

The Emperor hummed and just close his cabinet, he doesn't need a jacket. He was wearing black blazer and crimson long sleeve shirt. He button's it. He goes outside that every maid's is preparing for his necktie. He grab his crimson necktie.

He put it on, on his own. The Emperor look so handsome for himself. The Emperor didn't need s limousine since his just going to have more and more paperworks to come.

The Emperor goes out of his mansion, he was holding his car keys. He walk to his car and goes inside his car, that he start's to drove away.

The gate of his mansion opened that he drove off, Akashi was driving straightly to the Maji Burger. The Emperor softly hummed. He look at his phone.

Akashi hummed and saw Kiro at the Maji burger, alone. Since the Maji Burger is just open. Many people start's going inside. The Emperor park his car.

He goes outside his car and going straightly to the Maji Burger. He saw Kiro wave. The Emperor goes to Kiro's table.

Kiro was quite nervous about this, "Have.. H-Have a seat Akashi Sama" Kiro spoke in a shutter. The Emperor sat infront, facing Kiro. "What is it that you want Habishi?" Akashi asked.