Chapter 50

-----No One's Pov-----

It was a next day, their at the dining room. The bluenette just look at his food. "Tetsuya, eat" The Empeor spoke. Kuroko just look at the food. Kuroko shake his head slowly. He push his plate away slowly.

He didn't respond again. "What do you want Tetsuya?" Akashi slowly asked. Kuroko looked at the Emperor, he just shake his head again.

The Emperor sigh, "I want to show you something Tetsuya" Akashi stand up, the bluenette as well. The Emperor hold the bluenette's hand, Kuroko look at him with his empty sky blue eye's.

They uses the stair's down to the underground basement. Kuroko was a little confused. The Emperor opened the big door.

The bluenette's eye's widened, he couldn't believe of what he is seeing right now. Infront of him, it was all the people who insult him, who mock him and who throw some stuff on him. Kuroko was in fear.

"Tetsuya who started it?" Akashi asked coldly, every people suddenly in fear, their being tied up really tight. "W-W-Wait!!! P-P-Please forgive us!!" the Lady shouted in a plead.

"Y-Yes! P-P-Please!!!" All of them plead for the bluenette's forgiveness. Kuroko was in fear, "Tetsuya, who should I played with? Who should that you can't forgive of what they've done to you?" Akashi whisper.

Kuroko just step back and cling to the Emperor tightly, he was in a big fear for all of them.

"I see, alright then Tetsuya" The Emperor smiled coldly to the people. "P-Please! Kuroko Sama!!!!" All of them pleaded and begged.

"Kuroko sama! F-Forgive us!"

"W-We won't d-do it a-a-again!!"

"Give u-us a c-chance!!!"

"Executed them all" Akashi command. "Fine K-Kill us!!! Nothing's m-matter!!" The man shouted. The Emperor hummed, "I never expect you have a tough mouth, then, tortured them first and until they Die into their lovely death" The Emperor's smile was so deadly that make them cry.

"Tetsuya, let's go now, since you don't want them to be forgive. Such poor people and yet this is what Tetsuya wants." Akashi smiled and hold the bluenette's had. "P-Please Have Mercy!!!!" Every person shouted.

"Have m-mercy Akashi Sama!!!"

"Please! W-we begged!"

The Emperor softly smirk and turned to them, "Mercy? Don't joke, when I kill and tortured, I never Give Them Mercy, like what you've done to him with no mercy, so I suppose, I won't give any mercy as well." The Emperor said with a very cold tone and he was smirking.

"But If someone spoke before me again" The Emperor grab the guard's gun and aim it ot the man's mouth who shouted at him, he shoot's his mouth that the blood spread. "Better" The Emperor spoke, he give the gun back.

Every one of them scream when they saw how Akashi shoot the man.

All the guard's look at the Emperor, "Make sure you tortured them cleanly." Akashi command, all the guard's nodded.

"Yes, Akashi Sama, as you wish." Their's no hesitation of answering their Emperor. "Good" Akashi and the bluenette goes out to the basement, when the door closed, Akashi heard so many scream. He smiled.