Chapter 25

-----No One's Pov----

"O-Ogiwara.... Kun.."

"Kuroko... is that really you? K-Kuroko it's been a long time" Ogiwara smiled brightly that he was going to touch the bluenette, but Kuroko slap his hand away.

"I'm sorry.. I have to Go.." Kuroko said in a soft tone. "Then let me help you, just let me help you" Ogiwara look at him in silence.

Kuroko gave him Kiro. Ogiwara carried Kiro in a piggy back, going to the bluenette's apartment, they arrive at the building that Ogiwara uses the stairs.

Ogiwara sigh tiredly when they arrive the bluenette's apartment.They arrive, Ogiwara stretched himself. Laying Kiro around the couch.

"That is quite heavy, Kuroko can we--" Ogiwara was cut off, "No.. You can leave now" Kuroko cut him off. "I see" Ogiwara tried to touch the bluenette, Kuroko didn't look back.

Ogiwara nodded and goes outside to his apartment. Ogiwara just sigh and rubbed his temples.

'How can I..... be close to him?'

---------------------------------------

Inside the apartment, Kuroko tried to be calm as ever, but he couldn't. It was his ex that he loved so much.

He already move on. He don't want to see him again. He sat at the couch, he was startled when Kiro suddenly yawned, he was drunk.

"Kiro kun, you shouldn't drank too much ale" Kuroko spoke, but Kiro grabbed him, he was ontop of the bluenette. "Kiro.. Kun?" Kuroko asked him.

Kiro looked at him, when Kiro notice that he wasn't wearing his own clothe's. "Who's clothe's is this..?" Kiro asked, "Your drunk, you shouldn't---" Kuroko was cut off.

"Please.. Kuroko.. who's clothe's is this your wearing? I know your not from Rakuzan school" Kiro asked him with a smile, Kuroko look at him and answer's straightfully, "It is Akashi kun's old shirt, I just borrowed.. it" Kuroko rubbed his nape.

'Did he say.. "Borrow"?... Why am I feeling this way again.. his hiding something that I even knew.... Why.. why do you intend to lie...?'

Kiro let go of him. Kiro saw those mark's that the bluenette have. "I have to go, let's meet up tomorrow at our workplace.. We can have lunch together" Kiro smile and goes out of his apartmemt, Kuroko sigh, he just can't tell the truth about it.

When Kiro was at the alley, at the street alone, walking, how many time's... did he cry?

---------------------------------------

The morning arrive's, Kuroko look at his camera. It bring's back memories with him and Ogiwara. He already deleted the picture's they have. Tear's pour down at his cheek's that tear drop's at the camera. Kuroko wipe his tear's and ready for work.

At the street, he was just walking at the street looking at his phone, he notice that Akashi called him many time's, he sigh and just turned off his phone, he arrive ag his workplace.

--------------------------------------

While at the other side who was working as well at his office, Hikari look at him. She had no intention of getting the Emperor. The Emperor just hummed and working, he look at the time that it was too early at the morning.