Chapter 24

-----No One's Pov-----

The curtain's are open, the sun rises, Kuroko woke up because of the sun shining at his eye's. Since Akashi's room is so big with big glass of window's and crimson curtain's. Kuroko woke up, he can't feel his leg's at all.

The bluenette sat up, he sigh tiredly. He look beside him, it was the Emperor who was sleeping beside him. Kuroko goes to the edge of a bed.

Kuroko look all around of how mess it was, their clothe's is everywhere in the room.  'What a mess.. is he a beast or a demon?' Kuroko thought to himself while looking at the Emperor.

Kuroko tried to move his leg's, 'My leg's..' he sigh again. He was sighing so much. Until he froze when some arm wrapped around him, that the Emperor kisses his neck.

He whisper to the bluenette, "Good Morning.." he greeted the bluenette, Kuroko greeted back.. "G-Good.. Morning... Akashi Kun" he whisper.

The Emperor softly smirk that he kissed his shoulder, he grabbed the bluenette, that he sat him at his mascular thigh's. "Aren't you going to give me a morning kiss?" He asked the bluenette.

"A.. w-what?.." Akashi change their position that the bluenette was now confronting the Emperor, while he was sitting on the Emperor's lap.

"Give me a kiss" he ordered the bluenette, holding the bluenette's wrist quite tightly. "Y-you don't need to hold me" Kuroko tried to move, but Akashi isn't making him to move away from him.

"I said Give me a Kiss Tetsuya" Akashi has a signature smirk at his face. Kuroko has no choice but to kiss this Emperor.

He leaned that he kissed the Emperor. "T-That's enough..." Kuroko sigh softly. "But I want more" Akashi rubbed his thumb at the bluenette's soft lip's. Kuroko look at the time, he froze.

"I'm late!" Kuroko shouted, "I need to---" Kuroko was cut off, "I can change your schedule, Tetsuya" Akashi smirk. "W-what? but what about your's?" Kuroko asked the Emperor.

"Well, I owned that building, I owned every single thing their, I can do what I want."Akashi kissed his neck.

"Don't worry about your job" Akashi spoke. He carried the bluenette in bridal, "W-What are you doing? Put me down" Akashi goes out of bed.

"We will have to take a proper bath" Akashi chuckle, "A b-bath? Together? No I decline, put me down" Kuroko spoke. "You can't walk can't you?" Akashi softly  smirk. "Well.. It's your fault.. Y-your too rough.. l-last night" Kuroko shutter.

Akashi goes inside the bathroom that they had a bath together, sitting on a bathtub that the bluenette was leaning  on the Emperor's chest.

Akashi smirk that his arm's are open, Akashi kissed the back of Kuroko's head. They stayed in a couple of minute's later. "Shouldn't we get out" Kuroko whisper. "No Tetsuya, just a little bit more" Akashi spoke.

"Then I'm getting out" Kuroko spoke, Akashi kissed his cheek. Akashi carried him, "You don't need to carry me all day long, aren't you getting tired?" Kuroko asked, "No, your too light to carry" Akashi chuckle. Kuroko can still feel his leg's are throbing, until his hip's. He sigh.

In a minute later, Akashi was finish dressing, Kuroko sweatdrop when his clothe's are a mess. "You can borrow my clothe's if you like." Akashi smile, "I'll just---" Kuroko was cut off.