Chapter 55

-------No One's Pov-----

The Emperor couldn't stop himself for having the lovely bluenette. The kissed got hotter, their tounge touch. Akashi was liking it all. The Emperor slide his hand under the bluenette's shirt.

Akashi kissed the bluenette's neck. He hold the bluenette's thigh's. "I've quite missing your taste Tetsuya" Akashi whisper softly. The bluenette look at him.

The Emperor take off the bluenette's clothes. The Emperor slide his finger's to the bluenette's chest. Akashi unbutton his own sleeve. That they kissed and the bluenette accept that kiss since it was his lover, not a friend anymore.

It was different now. Akashi lift the bluenette's thigh. The Emperor lick's the bluenette's ear.

"Y-Your always... not controlling yourself..." Kuroko whisper. Akashi softly lick the bluenette's lip's. "I'm a Demon After all" Akashi chuckle.

"Please don't joke.. in such a funny ways" Kuroko spoke. The Emperor caresses his cheek, "If I joke.. I might make you laugh" Akashi whisper that he leaned close. "Maybe.." Kuroko just look away.

The Emperor spoke in a warm tone, "Kiss me" He was serious. Kuroko look at him again, "Your just commanding me" Kuroko spoke, making the Emperor chuckle.

"Kiss me, Tetsuya" The Emperor whisper, the bluenette wrapped his arm's around the Emperor's neck. He make the Emperor leaned to kissed him. They kissed that their tounge swiftly touch.

Eachother's lip's and body, the Emperor's greed take over him. Greedy about the bluenette's touch and kiss.

That he did not control. It was not easy to control the Emperor's greed when they have someone they desire.

Desiring the bluenette by him is a full pleasure for him. The Emperor kissed the bluenette's chest, holding the bluenette's waist. He slide his hand on the bluenette's hips.

He raised the bluenette's right leg and put it on his muscular shoulder. He lick the bluenette's thigh. The bluenette release a soft moan escape from the bluenette's lips.

The Emperor smirk when he heard that pleasuring sound coming from the bluenette, he kissed the bluenette's collar bone. Making the bluenette moaned more often.

"Your quite hard now Tetsuya" The Emperor whisper. The bluenette's right leg was on the Emperor's shoulder. The Emperor start's taking off the bluenette's boxer which is the only left of the bluenette's wearing.

"W-What a-are----" Kuroko was cut off by the kiss of the Emperor. "Be quiet Tetsuya, I'm quite hungry right now" The Emperor whisper. "Did I change this spot?" That make the bluenette moaned when he start's touching the bluenette.

The bluenette look at him, they kissed, their body are both sweaty enough for them. The Emperor take off the clothes of what is left for him.

He covered themselves some blanket. He put the bluenette's two leg's on his shoulder. While the bluenette who was wrapping his arm's around the Emperor's neck.

The Emperor thrust it in slowly making the bluenette gripping on the pillow's while his other arm is around the Emperor's neck. He put it down and start's gripping the bed sheets.

Akashi start's thrust it in deeply and start's to move his hips. The bluenette escaping many soft moaned on the bluenette's lips.