Chapter 39. Rewritten.

Spending time with you is the only thing,
I look forward to whenever I wake up every morning,
I will never let go no matter what.

Unedited. Sorry guys. Enjoy.

~~~~~
"Let me come please," Kenny whimpered brokenly passing his hand down so that he could rip the cock block off. Now he regrets ever punching the man when he promised to never do it again. This was a punishment Kenny wasn't so fond of.

Three fucken rounds.

The Man had been fucking him ever since he entered the room but not once had Kenny gotten a chance to blow yet Ethan was busy filling his ass with his cum putting Kenny on edge every time. Kenny was crying, in agony. Never once in his life has he ever been this restricted from release. Not once had he ever begged for one since he started having sex. This was the first time and hell, it hurt so bad but so good at the same time. No one has ever put him on edge like this but to hell, he loved how his body was begging to be hurt so good. Whenever Ethan pressed on his prostate, he felt like this life wasn't his. He feels like he is in heaven yet hell at the same time. if he could come just once, Kenny knows he will be in pure heaven.

His back arched when Ethan pulled out and bottomed out. So fucken full.

"You fucken punched me," Ethan growled pushing his stomach onto the mattress as he continued plugging into him so slowly yet powerfully that Kenny felt it in his stomach. He moaned so loud arching his back at the sudden pleasure he felt at that moment. He loved it when Ethan assaulted his body like this. Ethan pulled out of him and lay next to him. He pulled Kenny's back against his chest and pushed his ass apart. Ethan drooled at the sight of Kenny's bruised hole. It was red like cherries and it was dripping wet due to his cum. That made Ethan proud in that he pushed his weapon in so hard that Kenny gripped the sheet tightly, and tears streamed down his face and drool came out of the corners of his mouth.

Fuck.

Ethan went ahead and squeezed the cock block not too hard to hurt Kenny but it was enough for Kenny's dick to pulse. "Pleaseeee," Kenny shouted tightening around Ethan's rode so hard that Ethan cried out going faster and harder. "I'm dying," Kenny hiccupped body sweaty and trembling.

"Will you ignore me again," he husked in that voice which makes Kenny drip like a fucken tap.

"No, please, shit" Kenny panted feeling like his dick would burst or break off. "Ughh Aaaa," he moaned digging his fingernails inside the other man's thigh so hard. But Ethan didn't care. He loved the sounds Kenny was letting out.

"If you do it again, James. What do you want me to do to you," He bit his earlobe before sliding his wet tongue inside his ear licking him as he plays with his balls.

"Fuck," Ethan had never called him by his second name but fuck he felt his dick spam and shivers run down his spine. "You..." Kenny was breathing so hard. He couldn't form words. fuck. "You don't allow me to come and..." Kenny swallowed crying out when Ethan sucked on the mark he had made earlier making it sting. Kenny knew the bruise was going to be so big and it's going to be so hard to hide but he didn't care. All he cared about was Ethan's lips on him. Oh God, it felt so good and satisfying.

"And..." Ethan spanked his ass as he fucks him deliciously.

Oh god  "Don't feed me," Kenny panted in bargain eyes rolling like he was going to pass out. Ethan hummed contented. He stopped moving his hips and pulled off the cock block. As soon as it was off. Cum came out spurting his hand and sheets. Kenny's body became stiff, all muscles and veins visible. His body trembled as he jerked his hips forward in Ethan's hands uncontrollably. He was breathing, panting, shivering, and hiccupping. Tears rolled uncontrollably as he got the best orgasm of his life.