Chapter 32 Rewritten

You've won my heart, you rule my world,
I breathe for you,
I live for you,
You're so dear to me,
You're my everything.

Authors note.

I have been receiving complaints about why the updates are slow. And someone asked if I had writer's block. The answer is no, everything is planned out perfectly.

Guys, I know the story is captivating and you love it which I appreciate so much. I am always happy that my readers love my work.

The updates are slow because I have a life outside Wattpad. I have a job and a boyfriend so I'm trying to manage my time. I'm sorry if it's affecting you guys but that's how my life is.

I plan to finish this story in April so please be patient. If I get time I will publish more chapters. But please be patient that's all I'm asking.

Thank you and happy reading. Love you all and happy new year once again.

*******

This is the second time that Kenny had woken up next to Ethan. Kenny had been breaking his own rules and laws more often than he liked to admit and that's because of Ethan. Kenny has no one to blame than the man. He thought if he gave himself to him, finally, what he had been dreaming of for years would finally subside and they would go separate ways in the next few hours but here he was gawking at the man who was still peacefully sleeping still reminiscing what had happened yesterday.

Kenny clutched his ass tightly reminding himself of what he allowed Ethan to do to him and oh my God. Was it perfect coz Kenny regrets nothing? Kenny is so sure he has never fucked someone so good like Ethan fucked him. Kenny can't believe he is still finding out things he thought he wasn't into. As in the man had been sexually active since he can remember but he never imagined himself to get off with just choking him. That was embarrassing by the way.

The look in Ethan's eyes, the way he held his neck, and that damned voice made Kenny not think straight. Is it bad that it was so hot and sexy? Is it a crime that he liked it when Ethan slapped him? Is it a crime that he enjoys that side of Ethan?

Kenny wasn't a kinky freak but all of this is happening because of Ethan. All of the Sudden, Kenny loves to drink another man's semen like orange juice, and suddenly, Kenny begs to have a dick in his mouth, Suddenly, Kenny loves it when Ethan fucks his mouth brutally, Suddenly, he can't get over Ethan's manhood coz as we speak now, he still wants Ethan to fuck him until he couldn't breathe or see the future. Like the world is ending in just a few hours. Kenny doesn't know why this is happening to him but hell he likes the feeling of being with Ethan like this. He admits it but there was something inside of him that reminded him that this was pure wrong.

All of it but Kenny loves the feeling and he is going to enjoy it until it lasts.

Kenny took a deep breath and started tracing a finger over Ethan's bare chest. Oh god, Kenny is going insane with just one fuck, he needs more. Kenny can't believe he even likes the way the man breathes. This was crazy, how can you like the way a person breathes? He couldn't hold it anymore? He had been waiting for hours for Ethan to wake up but the man showed no sign of doing so. He threw the covers away from Ethan's body and sat on top of the sleeping man his ass directly at the man's soft dick. Kenny pulled on Ethan's nipples softly loving how the man groaned in his sleep. Oh, so he feels me even though he is sleeping. Kenny thought. Kenny started moving his hips slowly as he leaned in and kissed the man on the neck sucking the flesh softly while his ass is moving on the man's dick.