Chapter 34. Rewritten

I know am not what you want
And it hurts me because
All I want is only you....!

******

Kenny was seated in the corner sipping on his wine while he watched people enjoy the magnificent birthday party. Kenny wasn't a party person, he preferred watching games or working out but clubbing or dancing wasn't his thing. He had to do it because many people expected him to be one according to his appearance. Kenny watched his friends enjoy and a smile pulled on his face. He likes seeing them happy.

But what worried Kenny was his dad, who looked to be sad or bored. Just like Kenny, Paul wasn't a person for this, he loved his peace but this party wasn't like clubbing. The music was soft everything was in order which was exactly what his father liked but why was the man sad? Kenny wondered as he continued watching him from afar.

As Kenny was watching him, he noticed a few things. First, his dad's eyes were fixed on the younger Hurt. Jimmy. Kenny was an observer person. The way Jimmy was also looking at his dad was odd and wired. How did the young boy, know what type of drink his dad likes? Paul takes Scotch and he hears Jimmy say, he bought those glasses specifically for his dad and he didn't miss the way Jimmy held his dad when he choked and the way his dad was behaving was....

What does that mean? Kenny didn't know what to think.

Jimmy was dancing with a girl and they looked so happy but when Jimmy laughed, Paul downed his drink. Kenny was confused. What the hell was going on? It looks like his dad was upset about something. Kenny knew something was up and... "Hey, been looking for you," Kenny turned to the side and looked at Ethan who sat next to him with the glass tightly in his hands.

"Have been here," Kenny peered at him whilst giving him a lip-sided grin while sipping on his drink "Happy birthday," Kenny said looking Ethan up and down while licking his lips wanting to kiss those moist lips so badly. How much he missed them "I didn't get you anything, Sorry" Kenny didn't know what to honestly give the man who rocked his world/ ass weeks ago. Funny how Kenny still feels that dick sliding in and out after all these past weeks.

"You being here is enough" Ethan whispered looking at Kenny up and down too "You look so damn handsome" Ethan murmured looking around to make sure no one was paying them attention. Ever since Kenny made an appearance Ethan wasn't able to breathe. The man looked bewitching in that grey suit that hugged his body perfectly. He had been wanting to appreciate the piece of work since then and what better way to say it then now. He had been controlling himself ever since he laid eyes on Kenny this evening. Bad things going through his brain.

"You look gorgeous too" Kenny complimented back looking at Ethan with lustful glazed eyes. Just like Ethan, Kenny hasn't taken his eyes off the man since he entered this hall. Ethan looked dope in his flowery green suit.

Ethan swallowed looking back at the man "I really want to kiss you right now" he voiced out his eyes changing to lust, making Kenny curse inwardly and a Shiver run through him.

"Me too" Kenny admitted in a whisper inhaling and exhaling, looking at Ethan in a daze as he looked at Ethan's lips.

"Control yourself, baby," Ethan whispered when he saw that Kenny was about to lean in and kiss him. The man's brain was far away from here. "Stop looking at me like that," Ethan added peering around the dim room soft music was booming through the speakers, and people were dancing and drinking. Glad they were enjoying but all Ethan wanted right now was to get out of there and go be with Kenny privately.