Chapter 2- Rewritten.

Failure is not falling down
But refusing to get up
Makes you a failure

******

Ethan Gray Hurt owns the second-biggest fashion and design company in North Carolina.  It has always been his dream to be a fashionista since he can remember. His dream was fulfilled at the age of twenty-three after getting a degree in arts but he wasn't rushing to fulfill his dream, he knew he would one day coz why not? Money wasn't a problem growing up, the Hurt family is a definition of money and everyone in North Carolina knew it.

His father owned a lot of companies in different states but Ethan was a proud man, he didn't want people to think that he used his father's wealth to start a company, he wanted to do it on his own and even if his father gave him money, he refused over and over again, this was something he wanted to get through his sweat and after years of waiting finally, Hurt modeling and design company was formed even if the money came from his father, Ethan thought of it as a debt and with time, he paid it back without missing a cent.

Shawn, Ethan's father was against this, he wanted his oldest son to inherit his assets but Ethan was hotheaded and refused. Shawn knew he wouldn't win with him so he decided to let him be after all, Shawn wanted his son to be happy. Ethan was always been spoiled by his parents since he can remember, damn they loved him more than anything, they treat him as a glass that can break at any moment and he hated it so much, for God's sake, he was a grown-up man.

They don't treat Jimmy like that yet he is the youngest.

Rose, Ethan's mother, up until now she treats him like a baby, If Ethan comes back home late, she awaits him, she calls every time asking if he is fine or if he needs something, and sometimes it's exhausting that's why he ignores her calls. Don't get him wrong he loves his parents so much but what he hates was the way they treat him like a baby. They should be treating Jimmy like that not him.

Ethan knows why his parents are attached to him, It took them years to get a child when they got married and Ethan was like a miracle from heaven, he understands that but Ethan is 28, and in a few months he will be 29 but he still lives in his parent's house, and on top of that he is a billionaire who owns a multi-million dollar company.

He had tried to move out many times already but whenever he brings the matter to the table his mom starts crying saying how Ethan won't manage to live alone and much bullshit. He ends up staying for another year and another and another. He really doesn't know when it will stop and he hates making his mother upset.

"Sir the models are ready," Andrea, Ethan's PA informed pulling him out of his thoughts.

"I'm coming sweetheart," Ethan smiled warmly winking at her playfulness. Andrea is one of Ethan's best friends whom he trusted so much. She is married with two beautiful kids and Ethan loves them to bits. He stood up from his seat a smile adorned his beautiful face as he walked feeling proud of himself, everything was going as planned.

Ethan was a very tough and serious guy when it came to business but with a heart of gold who helped people when it's necessary but also intermediated them as equally. He screamed power wherever he went and he could make you submit to him with only one look.

Ethan is a handsome man with sandy blonde hair, and icy blue eyes that every woman and man wants to be with him. They always throw themselves at him but Ethan hates the needy type, he doesn't know why he hasn't found the right lady yet. He never feels anything for them no matter how pretty they look, Ethan finds it boring, he dates and then breaks up after 2-3 months of dating. He always feels like something is missing, the excitement he longs for is never there. He waits for the person who can make him feel things he has never felt before.