Chapter 42. Rewritten

It's not hard to please some one you love,
As long as your with them,
It's enough for them.

~~~~~~

Ethan was happy that he was finally going to have some alone time with Kenny. The man that hasn't left his mind since the kidnapping. The man that he feels so strongly about. When Kenny suggested that they should come on vacation, he didn't want to read much into it but since he was the desperate one who was stupid enough to fall for the person whose heart was made of a stone accepted thinking that maybe something would change when they came. Having Kenny alone is already a win-win for him. Ethan thought maybe he would change the man's heart and start to see him as he sees him, how he hates the fact that he was so damn wrong. Ethan didn't expect a depressing vacation of his life.

Ever since they stepped foot on one of the island in New Zealand, Ethan had never gotten some alone time with Kenny except when they are in bed and that doesn't count because if they don't fuck, they just sleep due to the tiredness of the day. It's not that Ethan doesn't enjoy sleeping with Kenny, hell he loves it so much but he wants more. He wants to know Kenny more. His dislikes, likes. What inspired him to build such a company? What makes him sad...all that bullshit.

He thought this vacation would strengthen the bond Ethan feels between them. They work so good together to be honest. Ethan knows he and Kenny have unexplainable chemistry but he had started to see that all this was in his damn head. So wrong.

If Kenny was distant before, then he was... Ethan doesn't know how to explain it. But it looks like the man was more distant than ever. He looks at Ethan like he wasn't there. Like he would spend more time with other people than him. Behind closed doors, Kenny is open to anything but outside, he rather spend time with strangers than him. "Hey, I have been looking for you," Ethan swung around and looked at Kenny who was dripping wet. Ethan gluped and his breath hitched in his throat. Kenny looked so sexy in his swimsuit and add the dripping droplets that were glistening his perfect body, it all made Ethan so hot.

The sexy motherfucker. Ethan thought.

Ethan placed the glass of wine on the table, picked up the towel, and dropped it on the man's shoulder securely. "Are you guys done swimming," Ethan asked adjusting the towel around the man's solid shoulders

"Yes," he replied looking around to make sure no one was watching them. Ethan almost rolled his eyes withdrawing his hands from him instantly. The pained look in the eyes didn't go unnoticed and if Kenny saw it, he didn't comment. They both looked at each other for a while without saying anything. Kenny Licking his lips until he stepped forward biting his lips as he gazed at Ethan's lips. The longing and desire so very visible Ethan had to swallow a lump in his throat. "I want to kiss you," Kenny whispered lowly voice deep making Ethan's stomach twist around. He likes it when Kenny tells him exactly what he wants.

"Whose stopping you," Ethan replied in a monotone voice sending chills through his spine. Ethan stepped forward almost making their bare chest touch. They were breathing the same air. "Why aren't you kissing me," his voice trembled a little as he gazed at the other man with parted wet lips making Kenny's knees buckle at the same time he looked at him with daring eyes.

Ethan can bet his last cents that Kenny feels something for him at the way he looks at him but all that could be in his head.

"Let's go to our room," Kenny's voice was shaky. Ethan was upset but when Kenny looked at him like that he remained with no self-restraint. He wanted to kiss the man here where everyone would be seeing. He wants the man like he has never wanted anything in his life. He pulls on Kenny's hand and pushes him behind the wall making sure no one is watching them. No matter how much he wanted to let Everyone know that Kenny was his, he couldn't betray Kenny. The man was not ready for that and to hell, he is not gonna force him. He didn't waste any second before pressing his lips to Kenny's who moaned when their lips met. Ethan pushed his hot body against the man wanting to feel everything.