Chapter 20-Rewritten

Sometimes words are hard to find,
To form that perfect line to let you know
You're always on my mind.

**

Kenny had never felt like he was in heaven like he was now. Kissing Ethan made him full yet it left him yearning every damn time. Kenny would be lying if he said he didn't like the feeling. Kenny was ready to pursue Ethan, he was ready to go for what he wanted all his life but kissing Ethan in the hospital made him panic.

Kenny knew he was in too deep, he knew that if he decided to let Ethan in, it would be difficult to let go. He knows it and he felt it. Kenny loves the man so much that sometimes it angers him. Reading those Emails and texts made Kenny hate Ethan more.  Why wasn't he letting go, Kenny needed Ethan to call him out on his behavior, to shout at him and be reminded that dreaming of kissing men is a taboo, a sin that one should never think about but Ethan didn't do such things. He just wanted to talk.

Kenny knows what that means.

Ethan was brave and courageous, he was willing to face the inevitable but Kenny was there chickening out like he always does. He knew if he acted on his feelings, it would be too hard to stop them and Kenny knows that he shouldn't have brought Ethan to his house.  That was the second mistake, the first was to kiss him more than two times and now bring him to his house, Why would he do this? He should have ignored him like he had done all these past weeks but seeing the man in person made him want to jump him and allow him to do anything to him.

There was this fire that lightened up in his bones at the sight of the man in the studio. Kenny was good at pretending and masking his feelings but seeing Ethan there made him crave for something he didn't know yet he knew Ethan could fulfill it.

Kenny was willing to go on his knees and beg the man for just a touch to heal that hunger within him. It took all the willpower for him to control himself and not embarrass himself in front of people and most especially Kenny would never do such a thing, he was a proud man who didn't let emotions control him. But one touch from the man and his senses are gone.

Baby...in that hoarse deep voice. How could you expect Kenny to resist such? It was the hottest thing he had ever heard and it caught him off guard.

Many had called him that name and it had never brought any reaction from him but the second Ethan said it, Kenny's body wasn't his. His soul literally left his body. Goosebumps broke out all over his body, he felt his belly twist in knots and fire burn inside his body.

Kenny knew after this, no turning back. He knew he was going to yearn for more. He knew the moment he let Ethan touch and kiss him, he was a goner. The moment he let Ethan rip the clothes off his body, Kenny knew he was at his mercy for the rest of his life. The moment he laid naked under Ethan and let the man touch his hot body like he had never been touched, Kenny knew he would long for this touch forever. It burned his skin to core. It was so new yet satisfying, that he couldn't spend another year without wanting to be touched by these warm hands.

He knew it but right now he didn't care, all he wanted was to feel this touch, was to dive into this warm comforting touch that he never thought he would get all his life. Kenny let go and let his desire take over for once he didn't overthink anything. He let Ethan do whatever to him and Kenny laid there and enjoyed it.

Ethan broke the kiss as he kissed and sucked on his neck and all Kenny could do was tilt his neck to feel that delicious tingle. He dug his fingers into Ethan's hair loving how soft it felt as he pulled on it harshly. He passed the other hand over Ethan's naked torso feeling all the hard muscles Kenny had longed to touch all his life Flex.

Kenny pushed Ethan's hard member against his and they both moaned. Feeling that hard leaking cock against his made Kenny want to treasure it or eat it like a lollipop. Ethan passed his right hand and fiddled with Kenny's cock. He stroked it from base to tip and made sure to rub on the tip softly making Kenny jerk his hips up at how sensitive he felt.