Chapter 63 Rewritten.

Love has no gender
Once you accept yourself, that's all that matters.

******

With the help of his friends, Kenny was right about the stalker who took that picture and who made it public. Though, it was predictable. The moment Tin told him the person, Kenny almost punched himself in the face for being stupid. He should have known.

David Rendell.

He was just happy that Mary wasn't involved this time making him feel bad for what he did to her. The way he behaved with the woman wasn't pleasant and Kenny wanted so much to reach out to her but when he remembered the fact that she was involved in attacking Ethan, Kenny wasn't so forgiving of that. He rather watch Ethan from far away than have him six feet under. Kenny's heart squeezed in pain knowing that he couldn't hold Ethan anymore. They were really broken up, no nothing. It hurts so bad.

Though, What Kenny doesn't get is, why David outed Ethan and not him. He was sure the man hated him the most so why Ethan? He would have outed Kenny. Kenny was still confused about that. He doesn't know what David's intentions were.

Kenny sighed lowly, picking up his new phone as his fingers grazed over Ethan's number which he knows by heart. Only two days later, Kenny hadn't heard from the man and he felt like life wasn't worth living, he missed his voice, his touch, his body, everything about Ethan he missed and it was killing him. It's making Kenny go crazy. He didn't know that life without Ethan would suck like this. Waking up every morning, knowing that it's another day without the man feels like an empty water bottle. Kenny was thirsty but not for water this time. For Ethan. He craves for the man more than he ever craved for anything in this world.

He misses the man so freaking much.

Kenny never in his life had he made a mistake at work but that's all he did these two days. His friends had advised him to rest and maybe take his mind off of the man but it was too difficult. Kenny knows he needs to rest his mind but he needs to be busy to keep his mind off of the man and it's not working he knows it won't work. Ethan is deep in his soul it hurts. It's killing him slowly.

He placed the phone down and messed his hair in frustration. He pulled out his squeeze ball which he had not used in months but here he was, needing it again. All he wanted was to just listen to the man's voice so that he could be a little bit ok but he was scared. He was the one that broke up with him. Kenny looked up when his office door opened revealing his dad. Kenny tried to push his hair back in place and put his ball away. He didn't want the old man to worry over him but it was too late.

"Dad," Kenny tried to put a smile but it failed. The truth was, he was so sad.

"Are you ok son," Paul asked in a worried voice seeing how messed up Kenny was.

"Yeah, just work stressing me," Kenny said brushing it off like it was nothing. "Happy to see you well dad," For the past few weeks, Paul was a walking zombie. Seeing him so full of energy pleased Kenny.

"Maybe you should get some rest," Paul said

"I will think about it," Paul knows he can't tell his son what to do. He sighed taking a seat opposite his son.

"I came to tell you something," Paul swallowed hard. He was nervous, Kenny could see it but again so determined.

"Dad you can tell me anything," Kenny smiled at the nervous man in front of him.