Chapter 62. Rewritten.

I forget the whole world
And lost in your silky soft arms
I love the feeling of being in love with you
I wanna be with you
Everyday, every moment.
Love you, baby boy.

Enjoy guys.

******

With the help of his bodyguards, Ethan got out of the car. He was drunk but not too much for him not to walk. He had never drank like he was today. After telling his friend about his sob story and agreeing to move on from Kenny which he knew would be so hard, all Ethan did was drink and drink thinking it would make him forget about Kenny fucking Knight. But no matter how much he drank, no matter how much he tried, the man was still stuck in his mind. He couldn't get the brown-haired man out of his soul. The more he downed a glass, the more he saw those hazels looking at him with love and that enchanting smile that can make anyone weak in their knees and Ethan was one of them. No matter how much he drank, the pain was still there in his heart. It couldn't go away. It was still so fresh.

Ethan doesn't know how to handle this. He feels so heartbroken. Suddenly the words that Jimmy told their dad that day started playing in his head. Jimmy was right, their parents taught them everything but they never taught them about love. They never told them not to fall in love like this. So stupidly.

Funny how a father and a son are making them lose their shit.

Ethan chuckled at that.

What do the knights have that is making the Hurt brothers twisted like this?

A smile pulled on his lips, recalling Kenny asking him the same thing which replaced with a sad smile.

Because,

Sadly Ethan knows the answer to that question. Kenny is extraordinary, beautiful, and handsome, he makes him happy and throw in the good sex... Ethan almost groaned wanting to taste the man again and again. The man was so unique in everything Ethan had ever encountered. Ethan had never encountered anyone who was perfect in everything like Kenny was. More so, no one has ever made him like this. No one had ever made Ethan feel like this, the things Kenny made him feel were out of the world. He couldn't help but fall for the guy like an idiot. 

He stumbled into the house squirting away the bodyguard who were trying to help him out. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the person he wasn't expecting to see in his living room with his parents and he sobered up instantly. "David, what are you doing here?" David's presence makes him uncomfortable. He doesn't like the guy since he kissed him in the hospital and after what he did in front of the people, Ethan wasn't pleased. It was time to put the man in his place if he didn't hear him in the first place.

Ethan had told the man that he never wanted to see him again after the act he pulled in front of the reporters. Ethan needed to escape from the reporters yes, he was ganged up by everyone asking questions that he wasn't prepared for, and out of the blue, David appeared and helped him out which Ethan would have appreciated but he wasn't according to the things he said. David admitted that he was the person in the picture and more so, he was Ethan's boyfriend and he didn't fucken stop there, he told them that they had been dating for three years.

Ethan was in disbelief.

Who the hell does that?

"The reporters ganged up his house. He escaped from them and came here, he didn't have anywhere to go" Rose was the one who replied. "He was waiting for you" She swallowed hard seeing how Ethan wasnt pleased.