Chapter 21-Rewritten.

You've won my heart
You rule my world,
I breath you,I live for you,
You are so dear to me,
You are my everything.

*****

Ethan spent the whole day with a smile plastered on his lips. No matter how much he tried to wash it off, it couldn't. All the things he did that morning with Kenny were all so fresh and new in his mind. Never a day did Ethan think of touching a man and like it so much it hurt and he never never ever thought that that man would be Kenny James Knight, the person he was so sure he hated the most on this planet.

Now Ethan can't get it out of his damn mind even for a second. He wanted to touch the man again and watch him come apart in his arms like he did that morning. Oh my God, Ethan had never seen anything hot and sexy like he had seen Kenny.

Ethan tried to concentrate the whole day but his mind had other plans, he couldn't stop thinking about it and whenever he thought of how Kenny's body shook in ecstasy when reaching his peak, Ethan's pants tightened so hard he had to take deep breaths to calm it down. The moans, the groans that escaped Kenny's lips were planted so deep in Ethan's soul.

Fuck, now he was hard.

Ethan cursed throwing the blankets away from his now hot body. Just thinking about the man brings that electrifying bolt inside him and for the moment he forgets how to breathe. He picked up his phone and opened the empty chat as he contemplated writing a text to Kenny. Just to wish him a good night or something but Ethan thought against it for a thousand times.

When he got in his bed, he wanted to text the man but many scenarios kept going through his mind he ended up not texting at all. It felt so cheesy and Kenny had said he hated it and why would Ethan think of texting the man, they were nothing. They are probably fuck buddies or enemies with benefits if that's a thing. More so it was late at night, Kenny might be sleeping or he might be with his girlfriend.

Ethan swallowed, body freezing at the thought. He was so busy reminiscing about what happened between them that he hadn't thought about the red-haired. He was so happy that Kenny had agreed to keep seeing him that he hadn't asked about the red-haired who happened to be Kenny's girlfriend.

But why would Kenny allow him to touch him like that if he has a girlfriend? But the man had claimed to be straight. He might have just enjoyed the handjob but he was straight and has a girlfriend.

Ethan felt his body cold instantly, he knew he was overthinking this coz Kenny never introduced the woman as his girlfriend but Ethan was sure something was there between them.

Kenny always goes back to her.

For years he had been watching Kenny and that's Kenny's favorite room. Sometimes they could go shopping or go have dinner and he had never seen Kenny smile at any other person as he smiled at the woman. He opens the door for her and holds her hand in cold weather, if that's not boyfriend material then Ethan doesn't know what is. He also did those things with his exes. Ethan felt his stomach turn upside down and he ran toward the bathroom throwing up all the food his mother had forced him to eat that night.

The thought of Kenny with that woman always leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. He washed up and looked in the mirror for a few seconds before going back to bed. He tried sleeping, he tried to close his mind and stop thinking about it but he couldn't. The thought of that woman touching Kenny like he did and seeing him come like he did that morning made him so upset to the core. Thinking that she could give him that pleasure made Ethan sit up in his bed and heaved.