🍋Mawile X Male Skater Reader

Radio: Good morning Los Angeles! It's 80° degrees and it's the perfect day for a picnic. Or if your a skater, it's sunny enough for some Ollies! Do they still call it that?

Then the radio got destroyed by a falling brick. The people on top of a bridge cheered and got on their boards and skated away from the scene. Then they went to the skatepark and saw others like them skateboarding. Even some with their Pokemon, but one was sitting alone and watched the other skaters skate. They went up to him and saw he was holding his board.

???: Hey man,what's up?

???: Nothing much just watching.

???: You ain't skating?

???: I wish I can, but my wheel broke off.

He showed him the board and the group felt bad for him.

???: Tell you what, you can borrow my board.

???: Really?

He tossed the board to him and he caught it.

???: Hey, bring it back in one piece?

???: You know it!

He put his helmet on and took the borrowed skateboard for a spin. Doing some kickflips and grinding on rails. The group was impressed by his his skills. When it got late, he returns the board back to the group.

???: Hey man thanks again for that.

???: No problem, you clearly have talent.

Before they split, the group leader called out.

???: Hey what's your name?

(Y/N): (Y/N), what's yours?

Mason: Mason, hope to see tomorrow!

(Y/N): I wish, I have school tomorrow!

They sperate and went to their homes. (Y/N) went in the apartment building and walked up the stairs until at the 3rd floor. He unlocked the door and was greeted by his ear being grabbed.

(Y/N): Ow! Ma?!

(M/N): Do you know what time it is?

(Y/N): It's only 11:20.

Mom: You missed dinner.

(Y/N): Relax, I'll eat a sandwich.

She let go and went to the couch and watched TV. He made his sandwich and before he went to his room, his mom called out.

(M/N): Don't stay up to late, you have school!

(Y/N): Ok Mom.

(M/N): And don't forget to feed Mawile!

He rolled his eyes and went in his room. Then before he sat at his desk, he was ambushed. He fell on the floor and the ambusher was standing on him. That ambusher was Mawile.

(Y/N): Can you get off?

Mawile: Maw!

(Y/N): I'm guessing that's a no...

The Mawile crossed her arms and waits for her human to feed her.

(Y/N): You can have my sandwich.

She took the sandwich off the plate and gets off of him. (Y/N) got up and placed his skateboard on the desk and replaced the wheel. The Mawile finished the sandwich and went to see what the human was doing. After he finishes, he stretched and took off his clothes. Now in a white T-shirt and black underwear, he was ready for bed and climbed into his bed. Mawile join and rested on the side of bed. However, her Maw was close to (Y/N)'s face. He scooted away from it and sleep. The morning came and his alarm woke him up. He got dressed, took his skateboard and backpack, petted Mawile while she was still asleep. Leaving the room and greeted his mom, who was in the kitchen drinking coffee.