🍋Female Dusknoir X Male Popular Reader

Years later, (Y/N) has somewhat moved on from the murder of his girlfriend, Vicky. Police still haven't found The Tooth Collector and at this point, he can literally keep getting away with the killings, due to leaving little to no evidence at the scene of the crimes. (Y/N) has thought of Henry being the killer, but he hasn't encountered him in a long time. So his focus shifted to something else. School, which he failed and dropped out and became a Amazon delivery driver with his Aunt Carol. Dusknoir stuck by his side for... Whatever reason and even gained enough knowledge to actually read the books by herself. With the addition of becoming semi-popular, (Y/N) made recordings of a lot of crazy things he and his aunt would see during their delivery work. After a day of delivering and making TikToks, they returned back to their house.

Aunt Carol: Phew! Today was something else, huh kid?

(Y/N): Well, it is close to Halloween. People would order a lot of themed items.

Aunt Carol: Like that fake blood we delivered.

(Y/N): Speaking of, the fake zombie head that made the blood curdling scream non stop-

Aunt Carol: I ALMOST threw that fucker out of window.

(Y/N): We were at a freeway. That would cause a lot of panic and damage.

Aunt Carol: That's why I said ALMOST.

Parking the car, the two went inside and is met with a cold feeling in their bodies. Aunt Carol turned the lights on and see the source of the coldness, Dusknoir, reading a book in the living room.

Dusknoir: Dusk.

She left the room with the book and the room had normal temperature again.

Aunt Carol: I tell ya, that Pokemon gives me the creeps.

(Y/N): But she's been with me for quite a long time. Dusknoir is almost like family to me.

Aunt Carol: Well make sure she doesn't drag our souls to the underworld or something. Now, I need a beer from thinking about that!

As Aunt Carol went to the kitchen to get beer, (Y/N) goes in his room to see what's Dusknoir is up too. "Sitting" on the chair (Y/N) bought her with his money, still reading, but lowered the book to give the human her attention.

(Y/N): How's my favorite ghost gal doing?

Dusknoir: ..... Dusknoir.

(Y/N): Interesting! Anyway, you won't believe what we saw today at a house. Someone transformed their entire house, lawn, pretty much the whole property, into Hogwarts!

That intrigue her.

Dusknoir: Dusk?

(Y/N): The person we were delivering was so cool, dressed up as Voldemo-

(Y/N) is quickly silenced by Dusknoir by having his lips pinched by her hand, softly, not wanting to hurt him. Much.

Dusknoir: Noir!

Dusknoir let go of his lips and he rubbed it from the slight pain he felt.

(Y/N): Oh yeah... Don't speak his name or whatever.

Dusknoir nodded and (Y/N) took off his work clothes, then got on his phone to check his TikTok following. Over the years, he has gained enough to get some attention from a few sponsors. After that, (Y/N) went and looked at the news and the first headline almost put a smile on his face. Dusknoir saw and floated to his side to see. She is immediately shocked and nearly dropped her book.

Dusknoir: Dusknoir?!

(Y/N): "Police has arrested a homeless man that may have connections with the murders of over 50 victims. Police are right now questioning suspect." About damn time!