🍋Female Hatterene X Male Reader

14 yeas later...

(Y/N) steps out the shower and wipes off the fog from the mirror. He looks at himself and brushed his facial hair.

(Y/N): You look like sad man.

He said to his reflection. Then a voice calls to him.

???: When you're done being depressed, I want you to snuggle up in bed with me~

(Y/N) smirked but the smirk went away as he looked back at his reflection. The day he lost against Hop was both a good thing, and a bad thing. The bad part is he lost his Primeape, the best friend he ever had. The only upside is that bitch of a Pokemon Hattrem is gone! Now it's Hop's problem and (Y/N) is grateful for that. Opening the bathroom door, (Y/N) sees a naked woman who has the cover covering her lower half.

???: Don't stand there, come here.

(Y/N) climbs in bed with her and she plays with (Y/N)'s hair.

???: You really need a haircut.

(Y/N): I don't need one Marnie.

Marnie: Well you should get one soon.

(Y/N): So...

Marnie: Yes I'm still going to "hangout" with you and Hop tomorrow. I actually wanted to see the champ and his luxurious mansion.

(Y/N) grumbled some words under his breath.

Marnie: You're still salty about it?

(Y/N): I was so confident, trusted my Pokemon but it wasn't enough.

Marnie: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What?

She gets on top and leans in and whispered into his ear.

Marnie: Stop being a crybaby.

(Y/N): I'm not a crybaby, I'm just... Disappointed.

Marnie peck his lips and it kinda helped.

Marnie: Let's snuggle later, time for round 2~

(Y/N): This time, I'm not holding back!

The made out and fucked. Meanwhile... Someone was watching from the window and scratched it, leaving 3 claw marks on the glass.

???: Tomorrow will be a fun day~ hehehehhehehheheh.

In the morning.

(Y/N): Marnie?

Marnie: Yeah?

(Y/N): It happened again.

Marnie: I'll call the guy again.

(Y/N) stared at the 3 clawed marked window.

(Y/N): You sure Morpeko didn't do it?

Marnie: Morpeko was in the pokeball, it's like you don't trust me.

(Y/N): Hey! I do, it's just weird seeing these. Almost every night too.

Marnie: ...

(Y/N) sat next to her and put his arm around her.

Marnie: I don't care, just don't accuse my Pokemon for something they didn't do. Now go put a shirt on, I wanna go for a walk in town.

(Y/N): Aww.. you don't like my manly body?~

Marnie: You have 5 seconds before I pinch your "manly" nipples.

He gets up and goes to his room to change then comes out, wearing a blue sweater and grey jacket. Both Marnie and (Y/N) put on their boots that was at the front door entrance. Going outside, the familiar breeze hits (Y/N). Welcome to Circhester, a snowy town where (Y/N) lives at. After the championship battle with Hop, He given (Y/N) half the cash he earned from beating the champ. (Y/N) used the money to get himself a apartment and buying the most expensive TV he always wanted. Though years later, (Y/N) didn't keep in touch with Hop since he always busy. But Marnie was around and she and him would date and Marnie moved in with him. Then a snowball hits (Y/N) in the face.