🍋(✨) 4 female Gourgeist X Male Farmer Reader

(This story has a lot of blood and gore, cannibalism, satanic summoning.)

Mr. Johnson lead (Y/N) to back of his shop. He opened the door for him and showed him where he'll be working at.

Mr. Johnson: As you can see, I needed extra hands to package the meat pies. I know it's not really "farming" but I assure you, this is hard work, similar to taking care of a garden.

(Y/N): Thank you Mr Johnson, but I have to ask. Where's Mallow? I haven't seen her all day.

Mr. Johnson just chuckled.

Mr. Johnson: I sent her to cut the meat. And I must say, her meat... Cutting was impressive.

(Y/N): Oh ok.

Mr. Johnson: Actually I need you to do something for me. In the freezer, there's a broken valve in the dark back. Here, the key to get inside.

(Y/N) received the freezer key.

(Y/N): I'll get to it right away.

He goes to the entrance of the freezer, using the key given to him, he go inside. When he closed it behind him, the key broke. Continuing deeper into the freezer, (Y/N) finds the broken valve. It's covered in blood and it has a trail coming from a wall. Patting for a handle, it slides open to reveal a dark room. He goes inside but the sliding wall immediately closed. Now trapped in the dark room, (Y/N) got out a lighter from his pocket to reveal a room covered in blood.

(Y/N): What in tarnation is this place?

Then a loud speaker turned on.

Mr. Johnson: No hard feelings (Y/N), someone is coming up to kill you.

(Y/N): Why?! After me and Mallow worked for you. You're gonna kill me?

Mr. Johnson: The cops will be here in the morning, I can't let them find these bodies. My meat pies will continue business. With new employees of course.

(Y/N): Bodies?

He looked around the room to find a bathtub full of blood. Then a drop of blood hit his head and he looked up, only to see the remains of a human male torso on a hook. His stomach was cut opened and left to bleed out.

(Y/N): Dear god....

Meanwhile...

The 4 Gourgeist has made it back to farm but one problem, how are they going to stop the truck? Easy! By crashing it to a building.

Scarlett: That may have been a bad idea...

Purple: No time for that! We gotta save (Y/N)!

The four got out the truck by climbing out the broken windshield. However, there's Mr. Johnson's henchmen with their Pokemon. They stood their ground and fight them off. The henchmen had Lycanrocs and Gallades, they fought off most but had to escape the fight by going in a garbage chute. They fall into a dark room with (Y/N) in there.

(Y/N): You came back?!

Scarlett: Of course we came back for you!

Anna&Hazel: To save you from a cannibal!

(Y/N): I wish I understand what your saying, but that doesn't matter. We got to get out of here.

Then the sliding door opened and the sound of a chainsaw rev was heard.

Butcher Henchman: Nothing personal, actually... I think I'm going to enjoy killing a naive farmer!

The four Gourgeist got in front of (Y/N).