🍋✨Female Umbreon X Male Hunter Reader

Deep within the woods, lies a community that lives off the grid. They are called Pokehunters, only hunting any Pokemon they come across. Since they live deep in the woods, no one from the outside are able to stop them. This community was founded by (D/N). He and his wife (M/N), has created a place for hunters and poachers without the worry of the law. They live just like their ancestors no technology and no cars. As winter comes, everyone has to forage and hunt to be prepared for the weather. (D/N) goes in a room wakes up his son.

(D/N): (Y/N), time to wake up!

(Y/N): Not right now..

(D/N): Boy!

He grabbed the covers off of him and shake him a little.

(Y/N): Ok ok... I'm up.

(D/N): That's my boy! Now get your gear, we're going to gather some wood.

He leaves and (Y/N) puts on his clothes and gear. Leaving the room, (Y/N) walked pass the hunting trophies, (D/N) and (M/N) hunted. A skinned Raichu hide, the head of a Mawile, and talons from a Skarmory. He greeted his mom in the kitchen, reloading a rifle for (D/N).

(M/N): Morning sweetie. How's your sleep?

(Y/N): Quite fine, until father woke me up.

(M/N): You can't lay in bed all day, I left you a bowl of soup on the counter if you want some.

(Y/N): No thanks mother, I'll have just some berries for now.

(M/N): Suit yourself.

(Y/N) exit out the cabin and some of the neighborhood kids ran by.

(Y/N): Hey Wilson, what's going on?

Wilson: My grandma found a nest of eggs and want us kids to go grab it for her. You in?

(Y/N): Sounds fun, but my father has plans for me.

Wilson: Why couldn't you just not listen to him?

(Y/N): Last time I did, my hide hurts for 2 moons.

Wilson: I see you're still not over it huh?

(Y/N): Well I gotta go, see you later.

He went behind the cabin where (D/N) was at. (D/N) was sharpening his axe with a whetstone.

(D/N): Glad you didn't stay in bed.

(Y/N): I don't want to have a problem sitting down for another two moons again.

(D/N): You need discipline and respect. One day, you'll be in charge of this place. But you must learn and respect your people. Do you understand?

(Y/N): I understandably think it's time for us to go get wood.

(D/N): Fine. Let's go.

He puts on the bag and they go gather wood for winter. They found some scraps of wood and branches but it wasn't enough. They stopped and ate some wild berries and shared some bonding time together.

(Y/N): Father?

(D/N): What is it boy?

(Y/N): Do you really hate Pokemon?

(D/N): .....

(Y/N): You and mother have been hunting them for so long. I wanna why?

(D/N): Come with me.

They walked through some trees and found a cave that's blocked by some branches.

(D/N): What I'm about to show you, never tell anyone about this.