Female Brionne X Male Sailor Reader

For the next hour, the hunter was interrogated by the captain and his officers. The rest are keeping an eye out for the others, in case they come back for their buddy. (Y/N) on the other hand, he and Melody are in the lower parts of the ship. Fixing any damages or replace parts that's too damaged to repair. (Y/N) took a break and ate some of the food he was hoarding. Melody made some bubbles and dances around them. She was entertaining her friend, until a sharp pain came back and she started crying while holding her ear. (Y/N) goes to her aid and see the ear bleeding again.

(Y/N): The antidote isn't working, I have to take you to sick bay.

Melody: Brionne?

(Y/N) picked up the Pokemon and carried her to sick bay. A doctor was in a middle of give one of the sailors prescribed medication then (Y/N) comes in.

Doctor: I'll be there in a minute! Here, this should help with your... Problem downstairs.

Crew member: Whatever.. just give the drugs!

He walked away and shoulder bumped (Y/N).

Crew member: Out of my way...

(Y/N): Rude.

Doctor: Hello Mr. (L/N), how can I help you today?

(Y/N): It's Melody, her ear is going through-

Doctor: That's all I need to hear. Place her here on the bed right here.

(Y/N) placed Melody on the medical bed and the doctor came back with a Full Heal.

Doctor: So what happened to her ear?

(Y/N): The hunters cut it off. If I wasn't there to save her, she could've... I don't want to think about that!

Doctor: Calm down Mr (L/N), from I see your "Melody" has a permanent ear loss.

(Y/N): Obviously.

Doctor: Now her ear will forever be like this. But give her 1 Full Heal everyday and the pain and bleeding will stop.

(Y/N): Thanks doc!

Doctor: But.. It's not cheap either. 1,000 Pokedollars!

(Y/N): I can't afford that!

Doctor: Welp! You gotta watch that bitch be in constant pain. You can always put her out of her misery.

(Y/N): You. Are. A. Asshole!

Doctor: It's my job, I like being an asshole. Now get out.

Melody hopped off the bed and the two leave the sick bay.

(Y/N): Looks like I have to "borrow" some medicine.

Melody: One? Brionne!

(Y/N): I'm gonna teach you how, but promise to keep it a low profile?

Melody hugged his leg and (Y/N) pet her head. While walking back to their quarters, the captain stops them.

(Y/N): Captain Robert!

He salutes him and Melody just waves at him.

Robert: I need you two to come with me.

(Y/N): For what?

Robert: Don't question my orders, now!

(Y/N) and Melody goes with Robert and they was heading outside where everyone was waiting. Then the hunter himself was bound to a flag pole.

Robert: Everyone! This hunter has committed crimes against our nation. I've gotten word from base that this criminal will be punished and trialed. However, they also said we can punished him ourselves.