🍋Female Glaceon X Male Punk Reader

???: HOLD STILL!!!

???: IT BURNS!!!

Soon the burning stops and he checks the mirror.

???: Ashlyn, this is fucked.

Ashlyn: Well (Y/N), if you didn't move a lot, your hair would be fully dyed.

(Y/N): Now my hair isn't fully white, it's now purple and white. People would compare me to a Stunky!

They left the bathroom and (Y/N) jumped to the couch and grabbed the remote. Ashlyn got top of him and played with his hair.

Ashlyn: It's not that bad, you might actually look better than having full white dyed hair.

(Y/N): Whatever.

Ashlyn: Oh that reminds me, did you feed Glaceon this morning?

(Y/N): Uh..... Maybe?

She immediately gets off of him.

Ashlyn: Go feed my fucking Pokemon, you lazy piece of shit.

(Y/N): Fine! Fuck...

He puts the remote away from her, to spite her, then gets up and went to the kitchen. (Y/N) opened a cabinet and grabbed a bag of Pokemon food for the Glaceon. As soon as he closed the cabinet, Glaceon was behind him, holding her food bowl with her mouth. She puts down the bowl and (Y/N) poured her the food then happily eats it.

(Y/N): I still don't know why you even got this thing.

Ashlyn: My baby isn't a thing, she's a part of me!

(Y/N) rolled his eyes and went back to the couch. Ashlyn turned on the TV with the remote, that she has to get up because (Y/N) moved it.

Ashlyn: Thank you for feeding my baby girl~

Glaceon: Glaceon!

The Pokemon said from the kitchen. Ashlyn turned the channel to a christmas movie.

Ashlyn: Ah cool! Grandma Got Run Over by a Stantler.

(Y/N): Uh huh.

Ashlyn: Come on (Y/N), it's getting closer to Christmas! Have some holiday spirit.

(Y/N): I would be, but I don't care!

Ashlyn: Oh, sad for you. Anyway shut up and watch this movie.

(Y/N): ....

They watch the movie and Ashlyn was about to cuddle with (Y/N), but Glaceon got between them and she cuddle with her instead. That irritated (Y/N), but he would rather pretend to like the Pokemon than sleep on the couch again. When the movie ended, Ashlyn checked the time and realized it's time for her nightshift.

Ashlyn: Could you take care of Glaceon?

(Y/N): Why?

Ashlyn: I have to work.

(Y/N): Why?

Ashlyn: I'm the only one who pays the rent. Now if you don't mind, I need to go change into my work clothes.

She leaves and its just (Y/N) and the Glaceon.

(Y/N): I don't know why she loves you, you're just an Pokemon with ice powers and bullshit.

Glaceon took offense to that, she went ahead and try to bite his hand. He quickly moved his hand out the way from her. Ashlyn came out and she's wearing her work clothes along with a scarf and gloves.

Ashlyn: Now I won't be back until 3:00, take good care of each other.

She leaned in and kisses Glaceon on the forehead.