🍋Female Pack Leader Flareon X Male Firefighter Reader

???: Wake up! We got another one on fire!

(Y/N) wakes up and looked around.

(Y/N): Where am I?

???: I told you not to drink on job, kid. Here.

He handed him a bulky looking attire.

(Y/N): Is this a firefighter suit or something?

???: No it's your dress to prom, quit bullshiting and put it on. We're wasting time!

(Y/N): You got it captain!

He leaves and (Y/N) realized what he said.

(Y/N): Captain? .... Oh!

The memories came to him. He was a firefighter and on his 3rd day of duty, he went partying with his colleagues from the station. That's why he can't remember... Or is it really his memory? Either way, he has a duty to do! Putting on the suit, attaching an o2 tank on his back then attaching it to a mask which he puts on the suit. Gloves, boots, he's now ready! He joins others and gets in the passenger side of the firetruck while the captain takes driver's side.

Captain: Ready kid?

(Y/N): I'm born ready.

The garage doors opened and the captain turned on the sirens. They drove through the city and soon, made it to the burning building. It was an appointment complex, some of the people are outside but there's still more in the building. The firefighters got out and got their axes and fire extinguishers from the firetruck. Some others got water type Pokemon to provide aid. (Y/N) and some others went to the side of the building and climbed up the fire escape. While climbing, (Y/N) saw some Pokemon running away into an alleyway. Could they be... No. They climb into a window, they spilt up and search for any survivors. There were a few survivors and (Y/N) and the other firefighters managed to get them outside. The celling was about to collapse but they got out in time.

Captain: Is that everyone?

(Y/N): I think so-

Woman: Wait?! Where's my baby?!

She grabbed the captain by the collar of his suit.

Captain: Ma'am, we are doing our best to-

Woman: Are you going in there or not?!

The captain didn't say another word. (Y/N) looked back at the burning building and was about to do something stupid.

(Y/N): Excuse me ma'am? Which floor is your baby at?

Woman: The 2 floor room 12, please be quick!

Captain: Kid, what the hell are you doing?

(Y/N) ignored him and ran back to the side of the building. Climbing once again of the fire escape, but this time he goes to the roof. Since the roof has fallen, it's easier to get in. Going through and avoiding both fire and debris to find room 12. He did but there's debris in the way, so he used his axe to cut down the debris to make a path for himself. Going in the room, (Y/N) hears the sound of a baby crying. He looked around and the baby in a crib, crying and coughing. (Y/N) picked up the baby and was about to exit the way he came but more debris fell. He was trapped and the fire was surrounding any way of escaping, but there was one way if getting out alive. He picked up his axe and threw it at a window, breaking it and (Y/N) runs then jumped out the window while using his body to shield the baby. He landed and everyone went to him.

Woman: Did you get my baby?!

(Y/N) feebly gets up and hands her the baby. The woman takes the baby and the baby was still coughing but alive at least.