🍋Female Dialga X Male Trainer Reader

(Character requested by monsterdawg290)

The wind gently blows through the field. Pokemon run/fly across the grass. Then, a human and Pokemon are riding by the field on a bike. The human was peddling while the Pokemon is on the back, holding onto the human.

???: I told ya it'll be better to go on the scenic route.

???: Floatzel!

???: Y'know? The fact that the festival is happening tomorrow and we need a lot of food for the others. But I've been getting less money lately, there has to be a faster way to earn money quickly-

Suddenly a paper flew to his face, blinding him and couldn't see the path. He lost control of the bike and they fell off and hit the ground.

???: Floatzel...

The human took the paper off of his face and is shocked to see what flew at his face.

???: It's a lottery ticket!

He gets up and helped his Floatzel off the ground.

???: Floatzel?

???: It does look like it's been scratched out, but it couldn't hurt to try. C'mon, let's get back home.

They got back on the bike and ride through the path without any other issue. Arriving at their home, flying type Pokemon flew around above the area while the grass type Pokemon played in the front yard. Parking the bike on the bike rack attached to the wall, the human and Floatzel head inside.

???: Floatzel!

The Floatzel greeted the Pokemon inside and they all greet back. While they're talking, the human goes to the kitchen where his grandma is baking a pie. He tapped her shoulder and she looked up in surprise. Then she turned on her hearing aid to hear her grandson.

???: Oh hi. Didn't see you come in. How was the bike ride, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): It was great, Grandma. We found a lottery ticket.

???: A lottery ticket?

(Y/N): I already know what you're going to say, it may be a scam... But we can use this to buy enough food for all the Pokemon we have around the house. Especially when Festival Of Space is happening tomorrow.

???: I suppose... But what if it was a fake ticket?

(Y/N): Then I'll become a thief and steal!

???: Absolutely not! My grandson is going to be a law abiding citizen. If I ever catch you doing something that is illegal, you meet my belt and flip-flop combo!

(Y/N): Grandma Wendy I was kidding!

Grandma Wendy: You better.

(Y/N): Besides, I'm too old be getting my butt whooped.

Grandma Wendy: Say that again and see what happens.

(Y/N): I'm gonna go check online for the lottery.

He left the kitchen to not further anger his grandmother. Meanwhile, the Floatzel talked to the other Pokemon in the living room.

???: So a piece of paper hit our master in the face?

???: Yeah! We crashed and now he thinks it'll earn us food.

???: Well I do like some more food, especially when the festival is tomorrow. I wanna celebrate with a full belly.

???: You always bring up food, Snorlax.

Charles: That's Charles the Snorlax to you!

???: Can we get back to the conversation?