🍋Cinderace X Male Pro Soccer Player Reader

A year later, (Y/N) wakes up in his hotel room bed. He gets out and goes straight to the window. Seeing the soccer arena building in front of him.

(Y/N): Today is the day, millions of people around the world are going to watch you.

He closed the curtains and hears movement in his bed.

Cinderace: Cinder....

His evolved Pokemon, Cinderace has woken up, but still kinda tired.

(Y/N): Hey, did I wake you?

Cinderace shook her head.

(Y/N): You were very tired from last night.

She giggled and (Y/N) sat on the bed.

(Y/N): Can't believe we that all night. But it helped me with the feeling of dread. There's people out there, waiting for me to come out and bring home the trophy. Also, a lot pro soccer players are there and if I feel kinda intimidated.

Cinderace sits up and stretches.

Cinderace: Cinderace.

(Y/N): ....

She placed her hands on his face and pulls him to her and kisses him.

(Y/N): Thanks, I needed that.... I think we got some time to ourselves, wanna-

Then they hear the door knocking.

(D/N): Time to get up (Y/N)! You have a game to win.

Cinderace is upset but let's go of (Y/N). He gets up and unlocked and opened the door.

(D/N): There you are. I got your food and your uniform.

(Y/N): Wow thanks dad.

(D/N): Don't get smart with me. Now eat your food and get that uniform on. I'll wait at the lobby for you.

(Y/N): .... Hey! Where's Cinderace's food?

(D/N): Focus on yourself. Now hurry up!

He leaves and (Y/N) closed the door. Going to the bed, he tossed the uniform to the side and sat on the bed and share his breakfast with his Pokemon. As they eat, they started getting a little intimate while they eat. From kissing, to feeling each other's bodies. but as Cinderace gets on top of him and pins him to the bed, she reached for his dick but (Y/N) stopped her.

(Y/N): We can't.

Cinderace: Cinder?!

(Y/N): I'm sorry! But I can't.

She crossed her arms.

(Y/N): I get it, you want to do it again.

She nodded.

(Y/N): But I don't want the paparazzi to spot us. Last night, we almost got caught! Do you have any idea that can have major consequences on both of us?!

Cinderace gets off of him and but sits far from him on the bed.

(Y/N): Well, I better shower and get that uniform on.

Cinderace didn't respond. (Y/N) got his showering done and gets the uniform on. Cinderace goes up to (Y/N) and made sure it looks nice and it isn't filthy.

Cinderace: Cinderace.

(Y/N): After the game, ok?

She gets her PokeBall and handed to her master, which he puts her in the ball. (Y/N) leaves his hotel room and takes an elevator to the lobby. Some waiting later, he exits out the elevator and goes to (D/N). He was talking with the reporter and pretended to be a proud father to (Y/N).