🍋Female Aurorus X Male Ice Skater Reader

5 Years later. (Y/N) took a job at the ice rink, cleaning the benches after each hockey game. When he's done, he puts on his ice skates and skate around, he often listen to music but when he's, he is taking the quiet atmosphere. The only sounds is his skates on the ice. When it was quitting time, (Y/N) packed up and was about to leave, but accidentally bumped into a co-worker of the ice rink.

???: Crap, sorry about that.

(Y/N): No problem. Abigail right?

Abigail: The one and only. I know you're name is (Y/N). I've watched you ice skate. And I must say, you are very talented!

(Y/N): Thanks. Been practicing since I was a kid.

Abigail: Have you ever thought about figure skating?

(Y/N): Occasionally, but I rather do it for fun.

Abigail: Say, you doing anything this weekend?

(Y/N): Besides helping my auntie at a dig site.

Abigail: Your auntie is a paleontologist. She's quite popular around town.

(Y/N): Anyway, you need something from me?

Abigail: Can you teach me how to skate like you?

(Y/N): It'll take a long time to learn.

Abigail: Really?

(Y/N): Kinda. It's all about having a good balance. Think of it as riding a bike.

Abigail: Okay! Seems something I can do. This Saturday, after work. Cool?

(Y/N): Cool. See ya later.

(Y/N) leave and head home. After a long walk through the snow, he makes it to his house and is greeted by his Pokemon, Vanilla.

Vanilla: Aurorus!

She put her head down to (Y/N) and he pets her.

(Y/N): Good to see you too, Vanilla.

He goes inside the house and find his auntie asleep on the couch. She was watching a documentary and must've fell asleep while watching. (Y/N) put up his skates by the front door and turned the TV off, which woke up Aunt Beth immediately.

Aunt Beth: Hey! I was watching that!

(Y/N): You were asleep.

Aunt Beth: I was... Resting my eyes!

(Y/N): Sure...

Aunt Beth: You're such a little shit. But I still love you kid.

(Y/N) goes to the kitchen and grab himself a water bottle. He sits next to her and drink the water.

(Y/N): Love you too. But I gotta ask.

Aunt Beth: (Y/N), I don't have the book anymore. I sold it to buy myself ice cream.

(Y/N): Not that. What said years ago. I called you mom.

Aunt Beth: Oh... That.

(Y/N): You know I was kidding right?

Aunt Beth: Yeah yeah... Yeah.

She looks sad and checked her phone.

Aunt Beth: Look at the time! Time for me to got to the basement and do work. See you tomorrow!

Aunt Beth gets up and quickly go to the basement. (Y/N) just shake his head and drink the rest of the water bottle and put it in a grocery bag in the kitchen. He went to his room and get into some pajamas. There's knocking on (Y/N)'s window and he opened it, Vanilla poke her head inside the room.