Female Charmander X Male Reader

Beep

Beep

Beep

The alarm gets turned off.

???: Uh.... What?

He checked his alarm and it was 10:30.

???: I'm going to be late!

Quickly putting on his clothes and going to his mom's room.

???: MOM!

(M/N): What?

???: You forgot to wake me up!

(M/N): For what? It's still night (Y/N).

(Y/N) open the blinds and the light lit up the room.

(Y/N): Today's the field trip!

(M/N) looked at her alarm and it's 10:34.

(M/N): Fuuuuuuuuuu-

She removed covers and it's revealed that (M/N) already had on her clothes.

(M/N): We are late for this goddamn bullshit!

(M/N) quickly made cereal for (Y/N) while she chugs a bottle of coffee creamer.

(Y/N): Mom don't forget my money for the trip!

(M/N): Shut up and take my money!

She threw a 50 Pokedollar bill at him.
After breakfast, (M/N) grabbed her purse and keys. Going outside and getting into the car, (Y/N) was super excited.

(Y/N): I just can't wait! Hope we get there in time.

(M/N): Then buckle up sweetheart, momma's about shift this into maximum overdrive!

(M/N) zoomed out of the driveway and speed through the suburban streets. Finally at their destination, (M/N) unlocked the door for (Y/N).

(M/N): Make sure you listen and bring it home in one piece, ok?

(Y/N): I will. Love you mom.

He goes to the place where the field trip takes place at. Professor Oak's lab. When he got in, everyone already left. One of the professor's assistant, noticed the boy that just got in.

Assistant: Can I help you?

(Y/N): Where did everyone go?

Assistant: Everyone left home.

(Y/N): Today was the day I get my Pokemon egg....

The assistant looked around and finds one last egg in the bin.

Assistant: I'll give this to you for 30 Pokedollars.

(Y/N): Deal!

They traded and (Y/N) was super excited for his egg.

(Y/N): Thanks mister!

He left the lab with the egg.

(Y/N): Since I don't want to go to school, I'll go back home.

As he walked back home with the egg, he saw a bus stop. Rather walk all the way home, he can use the leftover Pokedollars to buy him a ride. So he sat at the bus stop and waited for the bus. In the meantime, (Y/N) imagine what kind of Pokemon can be in the egg. Though his teacher, who made plans for the trip, said what kind of Pokemon they'll get. (Y/N) wasn't paying attention and now he can only hatch the egg and see for himself. When the bus arrived, (Y/N) used his money to pay for his ride. 3 stops later and gets off the 4th one. A little bit of walking and he finally made it home. Knocking on the door, his mom opened the door and was a little shocked to see her son.