✨ Female Meditite X Male Karate Student Reader

A crowd of teens gathered around to watch, yet another fight in their middle school. It's a 3 on 1. Unfair, but entertaining. Punches, kicks, and even elbowing was involved. The three attackers finished and left as the crowd leaves too. The 1 who was beaten up, laid there with his mouth and nose bleeding from the attack. It only took 4 minutes for a teacher to find him and bring him to the school nurse.

Nurse: Hello~ how can I help you today?

Teacher: Another fight. Again.

Nurse: Ok~ just bring him over here and I'll take care of the rest.

Teacher: Finally, I can go back to my lunch break.

The teacher leaves and the school nurse gets a clipboard and ask the patient questions.

Nurse: What's your name?

???: ....

Nurse: Are you a mute? It's ok if you're a mute, you can tell me~

(Y/N): (Y/N).

Nurse: Ok... Your mouth and nose is bleeding, tell me the cause of it.

(Y/N): I got beaten up by three people.

Nurse: State they're names.

(Y/N): Jeffrey, Oliver, and Benjamin.

Nurse: What did they do to you?

(Y/N): It's obvious! I got my ass kicked!

Nurse: There's no reason to use vulgar language. I'm going to let the principal know about this later.

(Y/N): Why not now?

Nurse: Oh silly~ I have an appointment. My nails need to be done, back massage, re-dye my hair to red and-

(Y/N): Just say you don't want to help me.

Nurse: I am helping you!

(Y/N): You're just asking me questions instead of stopping the blood!

The nurse gives him a bag of ice.

Nurse: Oh, look at the time! My appointment is starting in a couple of minutes. Go ahead and return to class, have a nice day~

(Y/N) leaves the nurse's office. He got out his phone and called his mom.

(Y/N): Mom? Can you pick me up?

(M/N): What's wrong?

(Y/N): ....

(M/N): Again? I'm coming right now. Wait in front of the school.

She hangs up and (Y/N) goes to his locker and get his backpack. Once he gets it, he headed outside the front of the school and waited for (M/N) to pick him up. While he waited, the bleeding mouth continues to drip blood and a drop of blood fell on a paper on the ground. (Y/N) looks at it and picks it up.

(Y/N): Looking for self defense training? Wanting to fight back? Come to Master Wang's DoJo! Sounds... Interesting.

The address is on the bottom of the paper. That's when (M/N)'s car came and (Y/N) gets in the back. Putting his backpack on the floor and putting on his seatbelt. (Y/N) looked to his left and it was his mom's Pokemon, Chansey.

Chansey: Chansey!

She gives (Y/N) a egg that's hardboiled.

(M/N): I've talked, and reported this issue for weeks! And they still don't do anything to help my son.

(Y/N): .... Mom?

(M/N): Yes, (Y/N)?

(Y/N) gives her the paper he founded.