Female Ralts X Male Royal Child Reader

(Pokemon requested by potato_couch_)

In the Kalos Region, housed two royal families. Both have been in petty feuds for many years, until one day both their elders have made a deal. Their youngest son and daughter will marry, ending the feud and uniting both the families and their businesses to become even more rich. And today is the day both kids will meet. The son right now is getting his hair groomed by the hair stylist his mother got him. That's when the father comes in the room.

???: (Y/N), today is the day you meet your future wife.

(Y/N): But father! I don't want to marry a person I barely know.

(D/N): That's why your grand father set up the meeting, so you can get to know her.

Then (Y/N)'s Pokemon come running in the room, tackling the boy and licking him.

(Y/N): Houndoom! Down boy!

(D/N) took Houndoom off of (Y/N) and helped him up.

(D/N): I suggest you don't bring that damn mutt.

Houndoom heard and growled, (D/N) got to safe distance so he won't get hit by it's flaming breath.

(Y/N): Then who'll watch over me?

(D/N): You don't need anyone, this is a show of trust.

(Y/N) goes back to the hair stylist to fix his hair. Once his hair is done, he and (D/N) go in a limo and drive to the meeting point. (Y/N) looked out the window and saw the place. A park, that has ramps and railings. Kids his age are riding around with roller skates and grinding on the rails.

(Y/N): Father! This place is great!

(D/N): Whoops! Wrong place. Damn those people...

(Y/N): But father-

(D/N): It's actually at the cafe in Lumiose City. Driver take us there now.

(Y/N): Father, would you buy me those roller skates?

(D/N): How about a bike instead?

(Y/N): I want to ride like those kids over there.

(D/N): Those kids are peasants. We're rich and we don't need such poor feet vehicles.

(Y/N): That makes no sense-

(D/N): Quiet now. We're almost there.

After some driving, they made it to the city and now in front of the cafe.

(D/N): Remember, your going to impress your future wife. That way, we'll be finally united and expand our business. Understood?

(Y/N): ... Yes.

(D/N): Good.

They both leave out the limo and go in the cafe.

Waitress: Hello, Mr. (D/N). Your friend Rupert have cleared the place out for you and your son.

Rupert: And his massive ego!

(D/N): Your not different either, Rupert!

Waitress: So... Anyone wants anything, just say so.

The three go to the table and sit down. Right next to (Y/N) is the daughter he has to talk to.

Diantha: The name's Diantha.

(Y/N): (Y/N). A pleasure to meet you.

Then they both had their legs lightly kicked and both their fathers stared at them. It clicked in their heads that they shake hands, which is approved by the fathers.