🍋Female Gallade X Male Goth Reader

(Character requested by Dino_Head911)

???: So, you ended up here... How?

???: It's a funny story... Though it's kinda tragic.

Yesterday.... The alarm on a phone goes off and wakes up the sleeping person in the bed. He grabs the phone and turned off the alarm.

???: Shit..... I have work.

He gets out of bed and pick up his black pants from off the floor. Leaving out the room and went to the bathroom. He used the toilet, brushed his teeth and put on the pants. Exiting out the bathroom, he bumped into his dad.

(D/N): ..... (Y/N).

(Y/N): ..... (D/N).

(D/N): I'm going to go drink and watch sports.

(Y/N): Like you always do. Fucking Drunk.

(D/N): Do you want me to throw another bottle at you!?

(Y/N): This time I learned how to dodge your bullshit. I like to see you try!

Then, the mother comes out of a room and a man came out with her.

(M/N): Hey you two dumb fucks, what do we agree on?

(Y/N) & (D/N): No fighting while you're working.... Or we'll both be sleeping outside.

(M/N): Exactly! I can't do my business if you two keep fighting. Besides, I pay for everything you two use.

(Y/N): Whatever.... Hey Todd.

Todd: Hey (Y/N).

(Y/N) goes back to his room and get the rest of his clothes on. A black sweater with spiky wrist bands, black and green boots, a sliver skull of a goat, and a white beanie. He went to his desk and opened one of the drawers. Inside, a mirror, black lipstick, and a switchblade. He puts on the lipstick with the help from the mirror and pockets the switchblade for self defense. Then, he gets a call on his phone.

???: (Y/N) I'm here!

(Y/N): Be down in a second.

(Y/N) left his room and went downstairs, and go to the kitchen. Grabbing himself a apple and walking past (D/N), who was opening a second bottle of beer. (Y/N) came outside and go to the car that's waiting for him and gets in.

???: Morning.

(Y/N): What's up, Danny?

Danny: Same shit. I woke up, so that's a bad start to my day.

Then, Todd came out of the house and goes to his car.

Danny: Damn, still can't believe your mom is a slut.

(Y/N): Don't remind me. Put some damn music on and let's go.

Danny typed on his phone and played the song; Last Resort - Papa Roach. They drive away from the house, while they're rocking out to the song, Danny hit a vape and blew out a cloud. He offered it to (Y/N), but he refused.

(Y/N): Nah I'm good.

He eats the apple.

Danny: Whatever, pussy. How's your Christmas?

(Y/N): Lame.

Danny: Same. I had to go to my grandma's house for dinner. It sucked, I had to talk to those people I call, "Family".

They make it to (Y/N)'s workplace, the mall. (Y/N) exit out and went inside, Danny drive to do whatever. As he walked to his job, he gets strange looks from everyone. The reason? He's wearing gothic clothing, while everyone is wearing festive clothes. He arrived at his job, a ice cream shop. (Y/N) went in and went to the back, opened his employee locker and put on the uniform. He comes out and serve ice cream with a fake smile. Doing this for a couple of hours, until one of the customers went up to him with a bowl of melted ice cream.