✨🍋Female Tsareena X Male Kindergarten Teacher Reader

(This story will include the following; Whipping, Domination, Face Sitting, Cock And Ball Torture)

After the cleanup of two deceased individuals, (Y/N) and McKenzie are welcomed and given their own private room. Inside is a lot of BDSM equipment and McKenzie picked up a whip and wave it around.

(Y/N): How long has this... Been going on?

Shawn: Eh, a couple of months.

(Y/N): Does your friend, Dimitri know?

Shawn: Nope. He's clueless and wouldn't know what I do in my free time.

(Y/N): I... I want to go home.

Shawn: No one is stopping you. As long you keep us a secret.

(Y/N): Or I'll end up like her?

Shawn: Hey, you killed her, so it'll be your mess too! Also, before you... Here's a schedule for orgy times and BBQ at some houses.

(Y/N): BBQ? What are you, trying to be normal or something?!

Shawn: I mean, you can't fuck all the time. At the end of the day, we're humans and Pokemon, gotta pretend we're not a bunch of horny sick fucks.

(Y/N) called McKenzie back into the Pokeball and calmly run out of there. He got to his car and drove out of there. Arriving at his house, (Y/N) goes straight to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. He finished and looked at himself in the mirror. His reflection shows a man who knows he fucked up, and regrets it. After washing his mouth from the leftover vomit, (Y/N) goes and greets his wife.

(Y/N): Sorry you had to hear that, Gwen.

Gwen: Mmm.

(Y/N): Uhm.... How was your day?

Gwen: Okay.

(Y/N): Got a little sick, so I'm going to take it easy today.

Gwen: Sure.

(Y/N): Is everything ok with you?

Gwen: Just perfect, fine. Whatever.

(Y/N) goes to their bedroom and closed the door. Letting out McKenzie out of her Pokeball, (Y/N) noticed she's still holding the whip she picked up.

(Y/N): Give me that. Don't want anyone to see this.

He tried grabbing it from McKenzie, but she pushed him away and held the whip with a grip.

McKenzie: Tsareena!

Her shiny aura sparkles as she stood over him.

(Y/N): Please?

McKenzie looked at the whip and back at the human. She calmly took a quick breather and handed him the whip. (Y/N) gets up and put the whip underneath the bed.

McKenzie: Tsareena?

(Y/N): What happened earlier, is a secret to be kept. No one should ever know, what we did. Okay?

McKenzie nodded and (Y/N) pat her head, which she slapped him. Then she pointed at her crown and (Y/N) pet the crown and she liked it. Later that day, they're at the table eating dinner. Logan is texting on his phone and Gwen is picking at her food while lost in her thoughts. (Y/N) finished his food and so does McKenzie. They take their plates to the sink to wash them before putting them in the dishwasher. McKenzie got on her step stool, but it started to crack from her weight. (Y/N) chuckled, but stopped when McKenzie gave him a glare.

Logan: Hey, I'm going to spend the night at my friend's house.

(Y/N): I think you spent long enough time with them. Maybe stay here for a couple more days?